Dreamspace

It is said that everyone is born with a Dreamspace - a imaginary space where all your hopes and wishes are stored. (I.e. - I dream to be an astronaut) As we get older, our Dreamspace begins to grow smaller and smaller due to doubt and failure. Some people completely store their Dreamspace in their back pocket, forgetting about what they once dreamed about. However, as long as you believe in your Dreamspace, only then will it become closer to actually happening.

I want to know what you guys have in your own dreamspace, no matter how rediculous or far-fetched it may be. That's the point of the Dreamspace - to have hope that one day it happens, even if you know the chances are slim to none.

Mine ~
I want to be a famous composer of music.
I want to be one of the world's best flute players.
I want to someday make a game for Nintendo.
I want to write and publish a novel.
I want to be King Cutie for Band Sweetheart at my High School.
I want to be on Big Brother and win.

Well i want to be a games designer and i want to see my favourite football team Celtic in person

1. Make a perfect rigged model with perfect UVs and crap like that
2. Achieve Star Hacker status on Brawl Vault
3. Get out of High School
4. Have a job revolving around designing characters and other artistic stuff for Nintendo
5. Make a great fan game.

1. Get a Portal gun
2. Get a Weighted Companion Cube
3. Get into MIT or some other good college
4. Go on another cruise.
5. I guess make a lot of money?

When im older , i want to be father after i find a wife of course but that wont happen yet though,my other dream is to become an actor just like Jim carrey or simon pegg

1. Voice a villain for an anime
2. Write a story and script for a modern and serious Godzilla film.
3. Get into a good college
4. Meet a nice girl
5. Live long

1. write a finished book that lacks copyright infringement
2. design a video game
3. make a great fan game (but i can't really program ._.)

1. Go to Digipen in Redmond, complete college as a bachelor in game design, and begin work at Nintendo of America (maybe, I don't know how much of that stuff they do there)
2. Go on Big Brother.
3. Have a family
4. Learn more Nintendo music on the piano.

New Super Mario said:
1. Go to Digipen in Redmond, complete college as a bachelor in game design, and begin work at Nintendo of America (maybe, I don't know how much of that stuff they do there)
2. Go on Big Brother.
3. Have a family

If you want me to help you with #4, I'll gladly give you some more Nintendo Music to learn. ;)

I also want to add some of the stuff that I've failed at doing but still dream about.
* Becoming a Drum Major (Failed twice)
* Becoming a Section Leader (Failed twice)
* Getting an ACT of 27+ (Failed once with 25)
* Getting all A's in High School (Succeeded once and failed twice)
* Getting into an Honor's English Class (Failed four times)
* Getting first chair in my Symphony Band (Succeeded, but then lost it)

my biggest dream is to regain my honor and have my dad love me again by capturing this one kid with an arrow on his head

-Become a famous musician.

...that's all I can think of. :V

BMB said:
New Super Mario said:
2. Go on Big Brother.
3. Have a family

If you want me to help you with #4, I'll gladly give you some more Nintendo Music to learn. ;)
I use this site for most of mine:

http://www.ninsheetm.us/

New Super Mario said:
I use this site for most of mine:

http://www.ninsheetm.us/

Me too :0

Um. In no particular order:
~see Muse live
~meet Fran Drescher
~learn to play the violin
~revisit France
~be an extra in a film
~get my driver's license (long overdue, really)
~gain weight
~hear The Planets performed live
~play a Steinway model D-274 8'11" concert grand (or even touch one) <3333

Listing mine in order of likeliness to happen.

1. Love. And that's all I'll say on the matter.
2. Make a stupid amount of money and give it to friends, family, and the needy.
3. Become a politician, perhaps even president though I'll be happy with senator.
4. Make an absolutely insane amount of money. In fact, enough that I'll accomplish #2 and also build a replica of Minas Tirith. With real stone. And life size. Oh yeah.
5. Become benevolent ruler of Earth or a space colony of ours.
6. Use an impossible to imagine sum of money and sponsor the development of laser weapons, shield generators, and hyperdrive so that I can then pay for the construction of a real life Star Destroyer.

- Be able to easily learn and play Nintendo music on the piano and saxophone
- Get and learn to play the soprano saxophone (currently I play alto)
- Go to E3 at least once
- Get a job in the technology industry (programming, video games, whatever falls into this region)
- Get through high school without any trouble (I start in September - I'm going here BTW)
- Get every video game I want.

that's all I can think of for now

I wanna watch every anime.

get a job, move to Darwin, own a large Japanese garden, get married, travel as far as Istanbul, Vladivostok, and Tahiti, detonate a nuclear device in Rotorua, become a semi-professional freelance writer, become a game developer, learn all the Irish instruments

I added a few more to my list that I just remembered about now:

- Be able to easily learn and play Nintendo music on the piano and saxophone
- Get and learn to play the soprano saxophone (currently I play alto)
- Go to E3 at least once
- Get a job in the technology industry (programming, video games, whatever falls into this region)
- Get through high school without any trouble (I start in September - I'm going here BTW)
- Get every video game I want.
- Get a chance to play in an orchestra for a video game company (Nintendo, Valve, or whatever)
- Learn Japanese
- After I learn Japanese, go to Japan and meet some of the head figures of Nintendo in person (extremely unlikely, I know, but hey most of this stuff probably won't come true anyway)

Gideon Gordon Graves said:
BMB said:
I want to be on Big Brother and win.

If you're on Big Brother... you've already lost, man. You've already lost.

If I go on Big Brother, all of you better be watchin' and rootin', because I'll do something special for all the users with the half mill.

Besides, I'm sure that you'd be surprised at how sweet and energetic I am in real life.

^No one cares, he's saying the show itself is dreadful.

Back