Need some tips with a few Super Mario games. Will return favor :)

I was going to say that but I didn't.

I need help on getting passed World 5- Tower in NSMBU. @ Unclemario: You said you would help I have seen no help here at all from you. Gosh how responsible.

but the Tanooki suit doesn't appear in NSMBU. And if any of you want to know how I got the Wii U I went to Japan and stole it. THe have a preview game which goes up to W10 but there are Warp Cannons you can't get to that take you past W10.

YoshiGo99 said:
but the Tanooki suit doesn't appear in NSMBU. And if any of you want to know how I got the Wii U I went to Japan and stole it. THe have a preview game which goes up to W10 but there are Warp Cannons you can't get to that take you past W10.

Have you been to w11 you battle wario and he farts and drops magic poo thats all yellow

I said the preview game only goes to W10 and yes there's world 11 and it takes place in a city. Probably Diamond City and I did see the Wario battle in one of those videos in Peach's Castle. There's also a food world it seems and the boss there is a large dinosaur that stomps on the ground and cookies fall from the ceiling.

Back