Which video game character would you like as your roommate?

dimentio. what could POSSIBLY go wrong?

Byakuya Togami so we could use money for toilet roll, wallpaper and bedsheets then get drunk every night and sing 'Price Tag' by Jessie J and 'Gimme 20 dollars' every night

I dunno, either one of my fictional crushes or someone like Maya Fey who I would actually get along with as a friend.

9-volt, so you always got someone to play video games with.

I'll probably want Zelda or Fi.

Though if it was Fi, it might get annoying. "Master BMB, you have an 80% chance that you are talking to Nabber."

BMB: "Thanks Fi."

cryoAwakening said:

Though if it was Fi, it might get annoying. "Master BMB, you have an 80% chance that you are talking to Nabber."

What is the extra 20% chance?

cryoAwakening said:

"BMB THERE IS A 99% CHANCE THAT SMASHER IS HUNTING YOU DOWN"

I'd love to have Ness as my roommate. His PSI powers would help me greatly in life; teleportation is self-explanatory, PK Fire can cook food and warm us up, PSI Magnet can shield us from many attacks, can heal me if I'm sick or need energy, and he can cast Shields to prevent harm. He also knows the almighty PK Rockin to defeat anyone that needs to be smacked. :p
He's also very smart, so he can help me with homework and he can communicate with telepathy! XD

Mario. he can buy me all his games!. and do my homework.
and make me food.

Timmy said:
PK Fire can cook food and warm us up
the greatest thing i want from a roommate is their ability to nearly burn the apartment block down and get us evicted trying to cook ramen

Groden said:
Timmy said:
PK Fire can cook food and warm us up
the greatest thing i want from a roommate is their ability to nearly burn the apartment block down and get us evicted trying to cook ramen
He can heal off any damage from the fires and heal/revive people if necessary. Plus I'd tell him to cast both a PSI Shield and a Shield to prevent any damage from his PSI spells. XP

Back