BTTM - Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bouncing Through the Multiverse! [Sprite Comic]

Yes, Boomer explodes, Cudge turns into a hammer, Carrie t- oh, I see what you mean.

Wait, no I don't. What‽

The sprite styles are different. If you really want a good example, compare the two universes' background and Magikrazy

Well, yeah, that's kinda the point of this.

I'm assuming that I'll be appearing anyway since I'm one of the three Mushketeers, right?

Apologies for double posting, but is this going to be continued soon? It's been a while since anything has been said

Oh yeah, sorry, soon. Definitely at least two more issues within August (unless something crazy happens in my life.)

Screw the Super Buus, I've got other ideas
Universe Two: Blue Paratroopa
Universe Three: DarkRay (If you don't know what he looks, here you go:
Badrayman.png
Universe Four: Blaziken

Mason said:
Oh yeah, sorry, soon. Definitely at least two more issues within August (unless something crazy happens in my life.)
Something crazy did happen. But SECOND ACT IS OUT! http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/Bouncing_Through_the_Multiverse

Also, Act 3 will be out tomorrow hopefully.

Mason said:
Mason said:
Something crazy did happen. But SECOND ACT IS OUT! http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/Bouncing_Through_the_Multiverse

Yay! This looks epic.

Yaknow Mason, if you can complete both BTtM and ATFM, you'll be the first user in the history of Userpedia to have completed three fictions, let alone three comics!

Bane said:
Mason said:
Mason said:

Yay! This looks epic.

Yaknow Mason, if you can complete both BTtM and ATFM, you'll be the first user in the history of Userpedia to have completed three fictions, let alone three comics!
I do believe that Tabuu already snatched that title.

Nabber said:
Bane said:
Mason said:
Mason said:

Yay! This looks epic.

I do believe that Tabuu already snatched that title.

Then he'll make another! Mason does things like no other user. His visionary, comedy, the way he lays out his comics. I see a future with this user. Comics like no others.

"future"

mason's already made three of the best comics ever (ttm, atfm, and this)

Pyro said:
"future"

mason's already made three of the best comics ever (ttm, atfm, and this)

I can see that. Thank you for pointing that out

I was talking about future comics. Comics that are different from these comics, or comics that continue the story.

Bane said:
Mason said:
Mason said:

Yay! This looks epic.

I don't mind people complementing my bro and collaborator, but...

are my achievements completely meaningless or something

I've completed the 132 Trilogy, Aviate, Safety, Resolutions, and Typical Tragedy; the last two each being some of the longest fiction Userpedia has ever seen, minus BMB's Venture series.

132 REDUX was unfinished, but each "Season" is about the size of a typical UP fic, and the same rule applies to Typical Tragedy and Resolutions.

All that work I've put into these things, but people still pass out trophies for my achievements years later.

Gray Mann said:
Bane said:
Mason said:
Mason said:

Yay! This looks epic.

I don't mind people complementing my bro and collaborator, but...

are my achievements completely meaningless or something

No, but you already know you're good. You made the best fiction this wiki has ever seen, not to mention the fact that you suggested my promotion. Thanks for that, by the way.

I really don't. I spend most of my time utterly despising everything I've written, actually- if I was so self-confident I wouldn't need people reviewing me all the time.

Mason's damn talented, too- but I'm sure he appreciates feedback as well.

well then I have nothing to say now.

You're both excellent writers, and I hope to be like you both sometime in the future.

Bane said:

You're both excellent writers, and I hope to be like you both sometime in the future.
*spriter

Nabber said:
Bane said:

*spriter

Tabuu doesn't sprite. He writes fiction.

Yeah but Mason does not write.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back