NSM's Top 40: Best Video Games of All Time (32 and 31 revealed!)

Re: Top 40: Best Video Games of All Time (40, 39, 38, and 37 revealed!)

I made a top 100 I while ago. It had some games you guys wouldn't expect me to put in it. I'll post it at some point.

Re: Top 40: Best Video Games of All Time (40, 39, 38, and 37 revealed!)

#36: WarioWare Inc.: Mega Microgame$!

Games_mode_WWMM.png

I find microgames to be awesome. This game is perfect for a car ride or for something quick to do when you're bored. The game is weird, fun, and strange.

#35: Pac Man

287623-arc_pac_man_1_super.jpg

Pac Man is a classic. Although simple, this classic arcade game can be very addictive. The main objective is to eat little pellets and run away from the ghost, unless you can eat them. Most people have played this game in one form of another, so I think it deserves to be on the list.

Re: Top 40: Best Video Games of All Time (36 and 35 revealed!)

#36:Was addicted to this for awhile bur was frustrating at times as well
#35:It's so easy to die in that game

I like both of those.

Hey NSM, I was just wondering if maybe you could put something in the title that says it's your list. I got confused at first and thought this was like the G4 thing.

Anyway, good list so far, I'll be waiting to see where you put the Spyro games.

Ms Pac Man is better because it is faster

Epic Nitwit said:
Hey NSM, I was just wondering if maybe you could put something in the title that says it's your list. I got confused at first and thought this was like the G4 thing.

Anyway, good list so far, I'll be waiting to see where you put the Spyro games.
OK, I'll put my name in it.

Ventus said:
Ms Pac Man is better because it is faster
I haven't gotten around to playing that one.

I'll reveal the next two in a bit.

Re: NSM's Top 40: Best Video Games of All Time (36 and 35 revealed!)

>pacman not being #1

i see how it is

Re: NSM's Top 40: Best Video Games of All Time (36 and 35 revealed!)

#34: Super Mario Bros. 2

Smb2title.gif

I personally enjoyed Super Mario Bros 2. Some people don't like it because it's pretty much like Doki Doki Panic, but it's still a great game. I find it awesome that you can play as Toad and Princess Peach in this game, and I feel it gives the game more depth. I also chose this game because it introduced many important characters into the Mario series, such as Shy Guys, Birdo, and Pokeys. The game is, in my opinion, quite a challenge.

#33: Spyro the Dragon

Spyro_The_Dragon.jpg

You probably all saw this coming if you know me. Spyro the Dragon, the first game of the franchise. This game stars Spyro, who must free all the other dragons from stone and defeat Gnasty Gnorc in the process. In order to do this, he'll have to visit 6 homeworlds, and many different portals. By defeating bosses he can ask the balloonist to transport to the next homeworld. I love this game because of the simpleness and awesomeness. Each realm and world has it's own unique feel, each complete with different tasks in order to free dragons, collect gems, and defeat enemies.

Re: NSM's Top 40: Best Video Games of All Time (34 and 33 revealed!)

SMB2 is underrated, IMO. I found it pretty good too.

Also, I grew up with the Spyro games. Love 'em.

Spyro 1 looks good. The demo on Crash 3 is rubbish though.

#34:Stuck on the second world
#33:Never played

Are you going to continue this NSM.

NSY said:
Well, I had the list on my laptop, but it went to get repaired so I have to wait for that.

New Super Mario said:
NSY said:
Well, I had the list on my laptop, but it went to get repaired so I have to wait for that.
Ok.

I'm hoping Crash Bash is on this list since Mario Party is.

New Super Mario said:
I'm continuing this today!
Finally.

#32: Kirby's Epic Yarn

images

I love this game. It was the first Kirby game I played. I don't have much to say about it, but I just loved all the transformations and the co-op.

#31: Super Mario Galaxy

230px-Princessrosettamag.jpg

Super Mario Galaxy is a great Mario game. The gravity added new gameplay elements. Lots of people really like this game. I like it, but not as much as some others, and it is a bit overrated, so I put it here. The game introduced awesome characters like Rosalina and the Lumas. I suck at the game, but it's still fun.

NSY said:
New Super Mario said:
I'm continuing this today!
Finally.

I was on vacation, and my laptop was unavailable for a while.

Epic Yarn was good, but there's quite a few games in the series that are better, such as RtDL and Amazing Mirror.

Galaxy was pretty good too.

Smasher said:
Epic Yarn was good, but there's quite a few games in the series that are better, such as RtDL and Amazing Mirror.

Galaxy was pretty good too.
I have both of the other Kirby games you said. Amazing Mirror is fun, but I don't really know what's happening, at least in the 3DS Virtual Console version. And RtDL is really fun too, but I don't find it as unique as Epic Yarn.

#32:Never played but seen some videos of it and it looks quite decent.
#31:Per Smasher

Back