Former Nintendo president Hiroshi Yamauchi's wife passes away at 82

-----

the coolest dude ever
Pronouns
he/him
http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=182428

My condolences to him and the rest of his family.

That's really sad to hear. My deepest condolences go to Mr. Yamauchi and friends and family; rest in peace.

Didn't even know he was married. It must be quite depressing to outlive one's spouse. At least he has his memories of her.

Rest in peace. My deepest condolences go to the family.

Toad85 said:
i hate 2012.

don't we all

Perhaps the worst deaths were Eduard Khil and Robin Gibb.

which sadly no one gave two fucks about, instead everyone hailed Whitney Houston as a saint when she died, and those two got like 5 minutes of media attention

it's a sad world

But my condolences to Mr. Yamauchi and his family.

MCS said:

Not to strain off-topic, but I believe the worst deaths of the year would be Davy Jones and Andy Griffith, possibly Ernest Borgnine and Don Cornelius (I can't remember if he passed away this year or last year). However, all the deaths this year have been tragic and saddening (e.g. Khil, Gibb, Donna Summers, Bob Welch, Adam Yauch, Donald ¨Duck¨ Dunn, Etta James, Greg Ham, and Don Grady(?); just to name a few).

Toad85 said:
i hate 2012.
You have still got the 21st Decemeber to look forward to yet.

Anyway that's sad to hear that a wife of a former president has died. Rest in Peace.

That's so depressing and awful :'(

Rest in peace

MCS said:
don't we all

which sadly no one gave two fucks about, instead everyone hailed Whitney Houston as a saint when she died, and those two got like 5 minutes of media attention

it's a sad world

But my condolences to Mr. Yamauchi and his family.
Red Barchetta said:
Not to strain off-topic, but I believe the worst deaths of the year would be Davy Jones and Andy Griffith, possibly Ernest Borgnine and Don Cornelius (I can't remember if he passed away this year or last year). However, all the deaths this year have been tragic and saddening (e.g. Khil, Gibb, Donna Summers, Bob Welch, Adam Yauch, Donald ¨Duck¨ Dunn, Etta James, Greg Ham, and Don Grady(?); just to name a few).
are you two seriously willing to trivialise people's unfortunate passing by evaluating which death was more sad than another?

And in MCS' case, are you seriously trying to say it's a bad thing someone got so much attention after they died just because someone you liked didn't get as much attention? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Magikrazy said:
NSY said:
Toad85 said:
i hate 2012.

Anyway that's sad to hear that a wife of a former president has died. Rest in Peace.
Who? Jackie Kennedy?

did you even read the title of this topic

Stone Cold Steve Austin said:
Magikrazy said:
NSY said:
Toad85 said:
i hate 2012.

Who? Jackie Kennedy?

did you even read the title of this topic
Oh, wow. I'm stupid. I thought he was saying that another president's wife died.

Anyway, I can't really say anything that everyone else already said. :'(

Back