The Mario Show (YouTube series, looking for script writers and other assistence)

So, I'm starting a YouTube series called "The Mario Show." It will premiere in seasons. I have everything I need, except more script writers. Now, here's how the characters work.

Mario - Pretty typical guy, attitude ranges up and down.

Luigi - A scaredy cat, scared of ghosts and mysterious things, NOT GOOMBAS AND STUFF!!! He trys to impress Mario often.

Geno - He tries to be sophisticated, but has something of a bad temper, but remains sophisticated in that temper. Attacks when angry.

Yoshi - Just Yoshi. He can't talk.

Bowser: - Acts like he does in M&L games. Stuck-up.

Wario - Greedy, and causes lots of trouble to get him money/fame

Waluigi - Causes trouble for the heck of it.

Peach - Damsel in distress

Donkey Kong - Mario translates what he says.

PM me your scripts and other ideas!
 

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
So you're making a series where all of the characters act exactly like they do in another series (pretty much) and you're having other people come up with the ideas for it, is that correct?

Also, you do realize that Yoshis can talk?
 
Okay, lemme rephrase the Yoshi bit. They use their voices from the games. Also, other people aren't coming up with all the ideas. I'm having other people help me out with the scripts to make it more interesting and get it done faster. I have written an episode, and am writing another episode with someone else.
 

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
Powerstars said:
Okay, lemme rephrase the Yoshi bit. They use their voices from the games. Also, other people aren't coming up with all the ideas. I'm having other people help me out with the scripts to make it more interesting and get it done faster. I have written an episode, and am writing another episode with someone else.
I may not do a super good job, but I could do a few lines in a script. How long are the episodes?
 
Queen Boo said:
Powerstars said:
Okay, lemme rephrase the Yoshi bit. They use their voices from the games. Also, other people aren't coming up with all the ideas. I'm having other people help me out with the scripts to make it more interesting and get it done faster. I have written an episode, and am writing another episode with someone else.
I may not do a super good job, but I could do a few lines in a script. How long are the episodes?
Not sure how long it will be. I can send you a script to give you an example of length.
 

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
Ok. I'll start after that. And I'm not completely experienced but I'll see what I can do.
 

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
Why did you put Geno in here?
 
New Super Mario said:
Baby Luigi said:
Why did you put Geno in here?
Geno fan, obviously. He isn't even that cool, but people love him.
Not huge on Geno, but I DO like him, and he was a perfect character for a friend of mine who wanted to voice act. He is more of a recurring character, but he's still there. He's probably the most fun to write for.
 

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
Powerstars said:
New Super Mario said:
Baby Luigi said:
Why did you put Geno in here?
Geno fan, obviously. He isn't even that cool, but people love him.
Not huge on Geno, but I DO like him, and he was a perfect character for a friend of mine who wanted to voice act. He is more of a recurring character, but he's still there. He's probably the most fun to write for.
I don't know too much about Geno, but I'll try my best. My style is comedy if that's ok with you
 

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
Powerstars said:
@Queenboo That's what the show's all about.
Ok. If I can get a sample of how long it'll be I can start.
 
New Super Mario said:
If it is your show, it seems kinda lazy to not even write the script for it.
I'm just getting help. I've already written 4 episodes on my own, and am still developing ideas.
 

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
New Super Mario said:
Powerstars said:
New Super Mario said:
If it is your show, it seems kinda lazy to not even write the script for it.
I'm just getting help. I've already written 4 episodes on my own, and am still developing ideas.
Can I see them?
Me too. They may help.
 

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
Powerstars said:
Sure, I will PM you one of them, and give you a general idea of the others.
Thanks for the PM! It helped a lot. I'm starting to plan ideas.

Edit: Sent you a script. I don't know if it's very good.
 

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
Ok. My script was lame. Still planning ideas.
 

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
Powerstars said:
Not lame, I just couldn't comprehend what was happening.
I'm still thinking of ideas. Maybe a Zelda+Link vs. The rest of the Mario crew. Idk.

You don't have to use the first on. I was bored and hungry. That explains the food fight.
 
Top