The Pyro Report (Latest - Episode 4)

Re: The Pyro Report

Nabber said:
But the thing about the Colbert Report is that it sounds similar.

"the soup"

"user soup"

The pilot is out! Read it!

http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/The_Pyro_Report/Episode_1

Your episode is short, the dialogue is unrealistic, the interview obviously isn't a real one, and everything comes off as trying a little bit too hard.

Now excuse me while I go to sleep for ten hours.

I lack the stamina or capacity to give a more detailed rant because I haven't slept in over 18 hours.

I'll be back in eight or ten.

pyro you son of a bitch

HOW DARE YOU NOT INCLUDE ME

Travis Touchdown said:
Your episode is short, the dialogue is unrealistic, the interview obviously isn't a real one, and everything comes off as trying a little bit too hard.
1. It's the pilot. It's supposed to be short.
2. I'm stupid. The dialogue is supposed to be unrealistic.
3. Of course the interview isn't real, bastard. I said based off User Soup, not your shit.
4. In your opinion. Bitch.

It's alright, but could be better. But I think you spent too much time with Lo and Li - I mean Lololo and Lala whoever they are.
(and I'm not even that big of a fan of Coraline anyway)

Well, yeah, they kept going back and forth - I'll only do their "anime reviews" every other issue or so.

Yeah, and if you have a good eye -

[quote author=Lololo]
So, this is the section where we talk about the Kirby anime and rant about how the American dub put F's in our names!
[/quote]

...your point is?

I mean, when they made a comment on "killing" Tiff if she deleted the camera images was just inserted for comedic relief.

1. It's the pilot. It's supposed to be short.
Actually, pilots are usually quite a bit longer than normal episodes.

2. I'm stupid. The dialogue is supposed to be unrealistic.
Seeing you insult yourself is hilarious, but that doesn't make your story any less flawed. When you're criticized, you have to work to fix your problems or you're not going to evolve as a writer- or as a man.

3. Of course the interview isn't real, bastard. I said based off User Soup, not your shit.
Somebody's taking this a bit personally, aren't they? Being a critic is what I do, and I haven't insulted you once here. The interviews not being real is a problem I also found with User Soup- a criticism I did level at SonicMario on many an occasion- so, no, you're not special.

4. In your opinion. Bitch.
In my opinion? I don't think you know who I am. I'm Tabuu. I'm a critic. Giving my opinion is what I'm supposed to do. "Trying too hard" isn't even a bad thing- you just need to put that effort forth into actually fixing the problems inherent in your writing, which are many. You're getting way too pissy about this.

News flash: I GIVE YOU REVIEWS BECAUSE I WANT TO HELP YOU, YOU UNGRATEFUL SHIT.

whoa dude

let's set one last thing straight

it's supposed to be terrible and it is your opinion that he's trying too hard and it's not a fact

so lay off him

"oh my god Tabuu lay off of him"

>I was insulted first
>Didn't even insult him back

okay

>person on MarioWiki overly upset because of a negative review

why am I not surprised?

P.S. DON'T LISTEN TO ANYTHING TABUU SAYS BECAUSE HE'S JUST BUTTHURT THAT HE HAS COMPETITION
You're not as good at image manipulation as Mason is, and you're not as good at writing as I am. You're immature and impulsive.
I don't feel the least bit threatened, but I must thank you for getting me and Mase talking about Late Night again.

Pyro: Heeeeeeello, ladies and gents, and welcome to the Pyro Report! It's the pilot episode!
*plane sounds*
Hey, not that way.
You get it? Pilot? Plane? rofl!!!!

Lololo: So, this is the section where we talk about the Kirby anime and rant about how the American dub put F's in our names!
Lalala: Today's episode will be Waddle While You Work. In this episode, King Dedede gets a robot and fires all the Waddle Dees. The robot can make tea inside of it.
You reviewed an anime episode and bitched about dub name changing- doesn't involve Userpedia (or news) at all, used characters from an actual game (lamest fanfic I've ever seen), and completely wrecked that image. That image had comedic potential, but what you added didn't get the slightest amount of amusement from me.

Waddle Dee: If I had a dime for every time GP said that Godzilla's awesome...I'd have 4 dimes.
LTQ: Yeah, so much money.
Waddle Dee: I know right?
GP: MY SPRITES ARE HUGE
Lololo: ...you don't say?
NSM: Wait, where did the blue and pink things come from?
Lalala: A cabbage patch.
Lololo: CABBAGE PATCH DOLLS
Sarcasm. It's good that you're learning how to use it, but one good line doesn't save this travesty.

You also used a meme joke- one we've used, actually- I can't actually get angry at you for that because it'd be hypocritical, but the charm of the joke is in the image- why didn't you get one?

Nice pop culture reference to toys for little girls, I guess?

NSM: I thought you were retards!
Because disabilities people are born with are hilarious.

Nabber: Oh shit my purity has been ruined.
GP: Woah.
Pyro: So, Nabber, I have a question for you...WHY DO YOU LIKE THE CRAP THAT IS CORALINE
Nabber: HEY SHUT UP CORALINE IS A AWESOME MOVIE I STILL WANT THE BUTTON FAD
Pyro: CORALINE SUCKS
Nabber: NO IT DOESNT
Pyro: GO FUCK YOURSELF
Nabber: WHAT THE HELL I'M LEAVING
Oh, that's Nabber. That's totally Nabber. Acting exactly like how he always does. I can visualize him saying these things.

Your episode had two sections- an anime review and a fake interview.

It didn't have varied, awesome news sections like User Soup did. It didn't criticize something relevant to Userpedia like User Soup and Late Night did.

It was brief, lacking content, inspiration and innovation- it was another pathetic attempt at the same thing, and it failed even harder than the first one.

Score: 5/10 - Bad

Oh, will you ladies please SHUT IT?!

Tabuu, who gives a shit if Pyro wants to make another comedy show on userpedia? There's nought you can do about it. Besides, Pyro obviously sees you as an influence in the production of his new show, and would like your support.

Pyro, your show sucks. It could be better, so you might as well accept criticism from one of the greatest authors on the wiki.

So you both understand you're being pricks. To sum it up, Pyro's making a comedy show, and Tabuu's going to be the critic. Get over it.

I actually don't care in the slightest that he's making another show- all the stuff I said when this topic started (before the first episode came out) was a joke.

Back