Most Overrated Video Game characters

YoshiFan1993 said:
-Deadpool

Deadpool didn't originate as a video game character.

Boo is a enemy, not a video game character.

By the way, Boo is overrated though. Let me go ga ga over him/her.

Really? I think the baby characters get too much hate.

Last time I checked in Mario websites, I've seen the babies being heavily hated.

Nobody plays as him in spin-offs though.

I don't understand what you're saying here.

IceShadow1195 said:
I don't understand what you're saying here.

I think he's saying that every character he hates is overrated and every character he loves is underrated no matter what the actual facts are.

either that or he's just being a jerk because of what happened in that other thread.

Yeah, it's incredibly rare to see Baby Luigi being overrated and Yoshi being underrated.

Nobody talks about Baby Luigi while alot of people talk about Yoshi.

Overrated doesn't mean entirely bad. It's just someone's opinion that the character gets too much hype or love. You can think a character is overrated but still like them. Overrated doesn't necessarily have to mean dislike too even if the majority of it is. I can perfectly oblige with the fact that Luigi is sometimes overrated. But he's still my favorite Mario character at least to play as.

Though it doesn't help if you're being a jerk to someone over their own personal opinion unless the person needlessly insulted it and/or any of the character's fans. Like YoshiFan was over that Baby Luigi/Yoshi thing in that other thread.

YoshiFan1993 said:
Baby Luigi is still Overrated while Yoshi is still underrated :3

No

Are you just trying to troll or what? Because what you're doing is a very weak attempt at best

Baby Luigi said:
YoshiFan1993 said:
Baby Luigi is still Overrated while Yoshi is still underrated :3

No
Looks at the characters mentioned...looks at the names of the users commenting concludes that there is no bias in these posts

I know that any baby character is underrated. I've seen it all myself.

I can say that Luigi is overrated, and I still like him. Kirby is definitely overrated, but I still like him a lot.

Baby Luigi said:
I know that any baby character is underrated. I've seen it all myself.

I can say that Luigi is overrated, and I still like him. Kirby is definitely overrated, but I still like him a lot.

Thiz

Luigi-I like him but he is overated
Shadow-same above
Snivy-SO overated,hes all right

Yoshi-Probably the most overated character of all time

IceShadow1195 said:
Yoshidude99 said:

Really? For some reason, any Pixl not named Cudge are all underrated.

Spider-Man said:
Snivy-SO overated,hes all right

How do you know if Snivy is a boy or a girl?
Yes lots of people use the Bowser Carrie startegy but it dosen't help me at all. I only like Boomer , Barry and Dashell who are very underrated.

People only use Carrie for the strategy, not because they love her.

Snivy can be either genders... :P

Back