Should Rare come back to Nintendo?

Should Rare come back to Nintendo?

• Yes, Microsoft doesn't handle them that well

Votes: 23 85.2%
  • No, I love Banjo-Kazooie Nuts and Bolts and the remake of Conker's Bad Fur Day

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
Anser said:
OF COURSE they need to come back.
They don't need to do anything it's not like either company is going to die with out the other.

As much as I hate it, I agree with Shoey.

The thing is, they're not Rareware, the company we knew and loved, anymore. They've put all that aside, and now they make *shudder* Kinect titles, so coming back to Nintendo would be fruitless.

i dont want rare back with nintendo i want the rights to rare characters back to nintendo

retro studio from dk country returns could whip something good up

As long as there are Kremlings in it. the Tikis are okay, but the Kremlings are better

Majin Buu said:
As long as there are Kremlings in it. the Tikis are okay, but the Kremlings are better
I think you misheard him. He said he wanted a game with Rare characters created by the guys from DKCR.

Magikrazy said:
Majin Buu said:
I think you misheard him. He said he wanted a game with Rare characters created by the guys from DKCR.
Which is what Rare is better off doing, if they want to work with Microsoft, that's fine, but give the beloved characters back to us! Please?! You're barely using them anymore

You're all mad as a bottle of chips! Nintendo, SEGA and Microsoft should all join to make Ninsegasoft and over throw the entire world!

soon they will take over massive companies such as Facebook, Disney, Pixar, Warner Bros., BBC, Mojang, Java, Comedy Central, Sky, Universal, and every other company, and then minor companies will be overthrown

But they will all be overthrown by McDonalds, who will win 2,500,000,000 shares from all the companies near the end of World War 3

Bane said:
You're all mad as a bottle of chips! Nintendo, SEGA and Microsoft should all join to make Ninsegasoft and over throw the entire world!

soon they will take over massive companies such as Facebook, Disney, Pixar, Warner Bros., BBC, Mojang, Java, Comedy Central, Sky, Universal, and every other company, and then minor companies will be overthrown

But they will all be overthrown by McDonalds, who will win 2,500,000,000 shares from all the companies near the end of World War 3

either you posted in the wrong topic

or you've gone mad my.....

friend i guess idk

supermariofan said:
Magikrazy said:
Majin Buu said:
Which is what Rare is better off doing, if they want to work with Microsoft, that's fine, but give the beloved characters back to us! Please?! You're barely using them anymore
You mean the characters they created? And the ones that they own? Seriously do you have any understanding of the business world

Marshal Dan Troop said:
supermariofan said:
Magikrazy said:
Majin Buu said:
You mean the characters they created? And the ones that they own? Seriously do you have any understanding of the business world
Sony created Crash and Spyro and gave them to us kinda sorta

supermariofan said:
Marshal Dan Troop said:
supermariofan said:
Magikrazy said:
Majin Buu said:
Sony created Crash and Spyro and gave them to us kinda sorta
Naughty dog created Crash and Insomniac created Spyro and while they are both owned by Sony (I believe) Sony doesn't own either franchise

here guys i have a good plan

since microsoft is entirely comprised of idiots, and nintendo is ALSO entirely comprised of idiots,

let's pool our money and buy rare ourselves

i have $5, what about you

Makoto Naegi said:

since microsoft is entirely comprised of idiots, and nintendo is ALSO entirely comprised of idiots,

I'm gonna get as many lottery tickets as I can

Makoto Naegi said:

BUT WHAT IF NINTENDO AND MICROSOFT REFUSE TO ALLOW US TO PUT GAMES ON THEIR SYSTEMS...I WILL NOT BE LIKE WISDOM TREES

This is a song I think Microsoft would sing to us:
We are the great mighty poo and we're going to throw our shit at you (referring to Banjo Nuts and Bolts and Conker Live and Reloaded) A huge supply of cash goes great with our stash, how about some scat (the games I mentioned) you little twat!

That game Retro is working on better be Banjo Kazooie because if it is I'm sure it will sell pretty well and they'll probably finish up on Conker's Other Bad Day, and have those games on the Virtual Console, and we would all be like "Hey Microsoft...SUCK IT!! This...is how you do a Banjo Kazooie and Conker game"!

supermariofan said:
That game Retro is working on better be Banjo Kazooie because if it is I'm sure it will sell pretty well and they'll probably finish up on Conker's Other Bad Day, and have those games on the Virtual Console, and we would all be like "Hey Microsoft...SUCK IT!! This...is how you do a Banjo Kazooie and Conker game"!
YEAH! Except NO!

See, Rare still owns Banjo and Conker.

Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
YEAH! Except NO!

See, Rare still owns Banjo and Conker.
They could get their permission, besides they're barely using those characters anymore especially Conker his last game came out what... in 2005?

Back