Pokemon poll

Pokemon

• Have Mewtwo return

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Zoroark

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Hoenn Trainer (Blaziken, Mudkip, Grovyle)

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Meowth

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Darkrai

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Raichu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Have Pichu return

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Meloetta

• Dunsparce

• Deoxys

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Plusle and Minun

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Victini

• Genesect

• Total voters
If Zelda has enough representation already, then Pokemon has way more than enough.

Mewtwo returning would be awesome as long as they added a new Mario character as well.

Other than that, there probably shouldn't be any more Pokemon.

Super Buu said:
Why is Darkrai an option?

Because he's overrated.

Anyways, I want Mewtwo, Pichu to return and Meowth playable.

I chose the Hoenn Trainer because Generation III is a little underrated in Super Smash Bros, so far

Thrackerzod said:
If Zelda has enough representation already, then Pokemon has way more than enough.

Well, there's 649 Pokémon. I'm guessing Zelda almost definitely has less characters (and less major characters, too), so I think, in fact, both have enough at least.

Otherwise, I voted for Meowth.

Yasuhiro Hagakure said:
Well, there's 649 Pokémon. I'm guessing Zelda almost definitely has less characters (and less major characters, too), so I think, in fact, both have enough at least.
In the narrow sense all Pokemon are just species, but the brand of Pokemon just focus on species, while Zelda series lack of recurring characters. Unless the staff use the anime protagonists and their pokemons.

What I wish they'd do is even out representatives for the main four series: Mario, Zelda, Pokemon and Kirby. It just seems crazy to me that Pokemon had two more representatives than Mario itself (counting P. Trainer as 3 characters) in Brawl.

Paper Jorge said:
What I wish they'd do is even out representatives for the main four series: Mario, Zelda, Pokemon and Kirby. It just seems crazy to me that Pokemon had two more representatives than Mario itself (counting P. Trainer as 3 characters) in Brawl.
Uh, I remembered that there weren't ten playable Pokemons in Brawl. What I see is even out by cutting Mario.

Grovyle. Preferably the notable one from the Mystery Dungeon series.

Dorayaki said:
Paper Jorge said:
Uh, I remembered that there weren't ten playable Pokemons in Brawl.
He said two more, not six.

Mario reps:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser

Pokemon reps:
Pikachu
Squirtle
Ivysaur
Charizard
Lucario
Jigglypuff

Magikrazy said:
Dorayaki said:
Paper Jorge said:
Uh, I remembered that there weren't ten playable Pokemons in Brawl.
He said two more, not six.

Mario reps:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser

Pokemon reps:
Pikachu
Squirtle
Ivysaur
Charizard
Lucario
Jigglypuff

Dorayaki probably counted Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Yoshi, and Wario as part of the Mario series as well. That would bump the number of characters up to eight, eight plus two is ten, and this makes the statement make sense.

Donkey Kong and Wario are technically separate series though. Arguably, so is Yoshi as well.

Per manasword, except my roster had an empty space, so I put Meowth.
Also, to balance Kanto and Unova, I replaced the Kanto Trainer with the Unova Trainer.

id hate all the pokemon appearing because

483Dialga.png
VS
019Rattata.png

Magikrazy said:
Also, to balance Kanto and Unova, I replaced the Kanto Trainer with the Unova Trainer.
no dont kill red and put hilbert

Back