Pokemon poll

Pokemon

• Have Mewtwo return

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Zoroark

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Hoenn Trainer (Blaziken, Mudkip, Grovyle)

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Meowth

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Darkrai

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Raichu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Have Pichu return

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Meloetta

• Dunsparce

• Deoxys

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Plusle and Minun

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Victini

• Genesect

• Total voters
tumblr_ma78waEUat1rw70wfo1_r1_500.png

Fuck yeah, Meowth! Also, Hoenn Trainer. I also voted to have Mewtwo return, just because I had an extra option.

I also added Deoxys seeing how there hasn't been a 3rd gen rep, and added Dunsparce because people want him for some strange reason

After a poll is created and edited once only a mod can make it so that you can change your vote, even if you had it set that way to start out with.

I've been reading Pokemon Adventures manga (Pokemon Special in Japan), the Gold/Silver Saga, lately, and after listening to the remix of his battle theme:

I really want to Silver (???, the rival character from Pokemon Gold/Silver and their remakes) as a playable character, now almost as much as the Female/Hoenn Trainer (with Mudkip, Grovyle, and Blaziken). As far as his team is concerned, either Sneasel/Weavile will definitely be on his time, I think. I'd PREFER to see Feraligator, though I'd be fine with Typhlosion too, I suppose. I'd also like to see him use Gengar, having a Ghost-type Pokemon playable jut opens up so many opportunities to use some of their strange powers in battle! If not a Johto Starter or Gengar, I'd like to see him use Ursaring, though I won't hold my breath on that. Murkrow/Honchkrow would also be fitting for someone like him, and... interesting, if they could pull it off.

Most of all, I'd like to see how he'd fit into a possible Adventure Mode for the next Super Smash Bros. Like maybe he's on the bad guy's side, or rather, he's just motivated by his own self-interests and on no one's side. Maybe there's a bad guy that wronged him personally and he's trying to get revenge, by any means necessary.

Seriously, looking back, Silver might just one of my favorite (human) Pokemon characters. He's almost certainly my favorite rival, even beating out Blue.

Smashgoom202 said:
I've been reading Pokemon Adventures manga (Pokemon Special in Japan), the Gold/Silver Saga, lately, and after listening to the remix of his battle theme:

I really want to Silver (???, the rival character from Pokemon Gold/Silver and their remakes) as a playable character, now almost as much as the Female/Hoenn Trainer (with Mudkip, Grovyle, and Blaziken). As far as his team is concerned, either Sneasel/Weavile will definitely be on his time, I think. I'd PREFER to see Feraligator, though I'd be fine with Typhlosion too, I suppose. I'd also like to see him use Gengar, having a Ghost-type Pokemon playable jut opens up so many opportunities to use some of their strange powers in battle! If not a Johto Starter or Gengar, I'd like to see him use Ursaring, though I won't hold my breath on that. Murkrow/Honchkrow would also be fitting for someone like him, and... interesting, if they could pull it off.

Most of all, I'd like to see how he'd fit into a possible Adventure Mode for the next Super Smash Bros. Like maybe he's on the bad guy's side, or rather, he's just motivated by his own self-interests and on no one's side. Maybe there's a bad guy that wronged him personally and he's trying to get revenge, by any means necessary.

Seriously, looking back, Silver might just one of my favorite (human) Pokemon characters. He's almost certainly my favorite rival, even beating out Blue.
Is that you VGPlayer202?

Indeed. :P

I tend to copy/paste posts on threads I go to. Sometimes I alter them, depending on the forum I go to and the audience I'm addressing, but this saves a lot of work for me.

So who are you on TGWTG?

Smashgoom202 said:
Indeed. :P

I tend to copy/paste posts on threads I go to. Sometimes I alter them, depending on the forum I go to and the audience I'm addressing, but this saves a lot of work for me.

So who are you on TGWTG?
Same name

I think Zoroark and Darkrai should be in Pokeballs. Meowth should be in it, since its one of the most well known Pokemon thanks to the Anime.

marioman1213 said:
I think Zoroark and Darkrai should be in Pokeballs. Meowth should be in it, since its one of the most well known Pokemon thanks to the Anime.
Yeah Jigglypuff got in because of the Anime so why not Meowth?

How about Hoenn Trainer doesn't replace Kanto Trainer but they both share the same slot so you can either be the Hoenn Trainer or the Kanto Trainer

supermariofan said:
Also added Victini, Plusle and Minun, and Genesect
supermariofan said:
How about Hoenn Trainer doesn't replace Kanto Trainer but they both share the same slot so you can either be the Hoenn Trainer or the Kanto Trainer
This is your thread,but just don't double post. It is very annoying. I may not be an elder on this forum but that sure is annoying. If you plan to add guys then set it so that you are able to change your vote in case you want another one instead.

Back