Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wolf Link as Link's transformation

• Impa

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Tingle

• Total voters
Zelda has enough representation already.

I voted Vaati, but Ghirahim is good too.

Toon Zelda, Toon Tetra, Toon Ganondorf and all these dumb things are stupid. We don't need more copies. Plus, I'm not even sure if their is a Toon Ganondorf.... Maybe.

But, Ghirahim and Vaati have great potential for movests where Toon Zelda doesnt. Toon Link is enough. That's why I want Young Link too. He has more potential than Toon Link for ocarina and mask styled moves.

Thrackerzod said:
Zelda has enough representation already.
Even though posting topics for each series, I can't see the possibility of Zelda series, as you can't find any more available option and there are no recurring characters. I think Toon Link is better than Young Link, but I don't know if they should get another character instead of two Links.

I remember that Skull Kids are generic species, so they're not in the options.

Yeah Zelda has enough characters but if they were to add another I think Ghirahim would make an awesome fighter.

Vaati is the only one with the most potential, because all of them are pretty much clones, (the only way for Skull Kid to be interesting would be if it was wearing Majora's Mask), plus, I'm not sure about Ghirarim

I think wolf Link might be cool cause there's really nobody else with four legs in Super Smash Bros. You know Pikachu sometimes and whoever else maybe Donkey Kong :dk: like to run around on all fours sometimes you know to get up extra speed but usually they stand up-right like people. So I think it might be cool to have a guy who's always on all his feet. R.O.B. doesn't count of course cause he's on wheels! :rolleyes:

But I also think Midna's pretty cute so you know maybe she doesn't have to be her own character but she could run around with wolf Link and help him out with his special moves ya know. But I don't think we would be seeing too much Twilight Princess stuff by the time this game comes out so I guess it'd be some newer guys from Skyward Sword or whatnot and I don't know too much about them so I can't really make any opinions on that matter. :-[

Okay okay I forgot about him but seriously who plays as Pokémon trainer lol?

Back