Where do you live?

Nabber said:
@Lily: It was FunkyK whatever her name is, I believe.
Doesn't she write for the 'Shroom?

Nabber said:
Remember that topic where you listed users you'd like to meet?
didn't that die because people kept throwing hissy fits when they weren't on other people's lists
Super Buu said:
Lakituthequick said:
timaeusTestified said:
It would be cool to meet a user in rl.
Agree. Lets organize a meeting.
No. Not just a meeting. A CONVENTION!
That actually wouldn't be such a bad idea.

If someone gets stupidly rich and pays for all the travel for all the users that want to come, that is.

timaeusTestified said:
It would be cool to meet a user in rl.

Yeah, FunkyK38 was in her marching band and their football team made it to states at Ford Field. Since I'm near Detroit, and watched the game just to see her. The first thing I did was go near the band, and awkwardly searched for her.

When she had a moment or five, we chatted together, took a picture, and got to hear what are voices really sound like to each other. We mainly talked about how cool it was to see each other, and some other stuff we always talk about.

Speaking of which, we might be going to another meeting location soon. And, we might be going to the same college!!!

But yes, if we want to meet in person, just move to Michigan and have your school's football team go to Ford Field.

if one of our Australian users met me, I'd likely just spit in their face and bail

probably because that's how I usually greet people I don't know very well

why don't I have friends

Says the one, which has me on MSN, and is close friends with 2257.

I live in Marília, São Paulo, Brazil.

Also, I actually lived in Metro Vancouver, more specifically New Westminster, in January of this year (that's where Quizmo lives, according to his profile).

Chihiro Fujisaki said:
if one of our Australian users met me, I'd likely just spit in their face and bail

probably because that's how I usually greet people I don't know very well

why don't I have friends

Asstralian

Back