In the original Paper Mario did anyone ever...

RudnickiMarioX06

MarioMan Italian I really am
Banned User
In the Dry Dry Desert, did anyone ever get the Ultra-Shroom out in the desert by hitting that block 100 times? :eek:

I didn't (I don't have that game).
But I'll download it on VC. I'll also buy MKDD, but probably won't find the block in Dry Dry Desert there.

3Dejong, you're getting FAR worse than Rudnicki. You used to be cool. Please revert to your old ways. Sincerely, PaperStriker.

PaperStriker said:
3Dejong, you're getting FAR worse than Rudnicki. You used to be cool. Please revert to your old ways. Sincerely, PaperStriker.

Wait, what'd I do?

You're impolite. And random. Random = unfunny per my definition.

Hey, 3D is cool. A bit on the spammy side (OK, a LOT on the spammy side. :(), but still cool.

Anyway, this is off-topic. :-\

3D IS cool.

I wanna buy PM on VC so I can get this stupid Shroom.

PaperStriker said:
3D IS cool.

I wanna buy PM on VC so I can get this stupid Shroom.
I have PM on the VC. First VC game I ever got. :)

I remember playing it, like, 6 years ago... Back when I actually went to school. :-\

...IT WAS AWESOME! AND ITS STILL AWESOME WHEN I PLAY IT NOW 6 YEARS LATER! ;D

I'm gonna download SMB, SMK (when it comes out), MK64 and PM. And TLL if Nintendo happens to release it in the PAL regions again. :-\

PaperStriker said:
I'm gonna download SMB, SMK (when it comes out), MK64 and PM. And TLL if Nintendo happens to release it in the PAL regions again. :-\
SMB = Super Mario Bros.
SMK = Super Mario Kart.
MK64 = Mario Kart 64.
PM = Paper Mario.
TLL = ???.

PAL Region, eh? What Country? :-\

Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
SMB = Super Mario Bros.
SMK = Super Mario Kart.
MK64 = Mario Kart 64.
PM = Paper Mario.
TLL = ???.

PAL Region, eh? What Country? :-\
TLL = Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels

Germany

PaperStriker said:
TLL = Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels

Germany
Oh cool. Just like my good Wiki friend, Cobold. :)

I'm from Australia... So we get horrible delays as well. :(

Pokemon DP said:
Hey, 3D is cool. A bit on the spammy side (OK, a LOT on the spammy side. :(), but still cool.

Anyway, this is off-topic. :-\

In my opinion, I'm more a tiny bit cool (OK, a TINY TINY BIT cool) but still odd.

Absurd is how my friends describe me.

Actually, I'm a lot more non-odd in real life. I have a TON of pent-up anger, and it registers itself here as spam/randomness.

In case a flame war starts somehow, I will answer the original question. Yes. and I enjoyed every bit of it.

I haven't played Paper Mario, so I can't answer your question. Saving my Wii points on MPR.

Exactly what block is this? did you know that in Crystal palace you can get two ultra shrooms? :luigi:

no im don`t have the first paper mario im only have paper mario: the thousand year door

3Dejong said:
I'm just acting like everyone else. o.0
Nooo, don't fall into peer pressure! :eek:

Back