User Big Brother World: Season One ~ ATTN Smasher, Cirdec, and Gutseh...

Toad Eightyfive

used to be here but peaced out
Pronouns
Anything
MarioWiki
Toad85
So I got the idea to do a User Big Brother game, but with the rules from the first US season/most international seasons.

For the hell of it.

I'll be patient and wait for Lily and Smasher to be done with UBB4 and UBB5, if they prefer; I just wanted to make the thread in advance.

RULES:

The International version differs greatly from the American. Here's a list of changes:

1. There is no HOH. There is no Veto. There are no evictions under that name. Most of the terms you know do not apply. Get them out of your head.

2. In the international version of Big Brother, there is a greater emphasis on social interaction, and less a focus on the actual gameplay. I encourage you to be social while playing, or as social as possible.

3. Discussion of elimination strategy is strictly forbidden. If a houseguest catches another houseguest trying to talk elimination strategy to them via PM, they are strongly encouraged to report them to Big Brother (because, unlike the real Big Brother, i don't have cameras everywhere). Alliances are permitted, however, so long as they do not impact the voting process.

(Rule 3 has been bypassed for Week 4 only)

4. Each week (not literally; it could be more or less than exactly 7 days) there will be a task to perform. If all the houseguests perform the task correctly, they are rewarded. If someone screws up badly enough to warrant disqualification, you will be punished.

5. The second challenge of the week will be the Food Bill challenge. The goal of this challenge is to collect as many points to earn your reward. This time, the reward will be food items of your choice. The number of items depends on how high your total score is. Each day, you lose one food item, so try to rack up as much chow as you can early on.

6. After the two challenges, each houseguests chooses which two other houseguests they wish most to be banished from the house (read: evicted). The two houseguests with the most nominations will be "marked" for banishment. In the event of a tie, then there will be three on the block. Or four. Or however many.

7. At the very end of the week, one houseguest will be banished from the house. In real life, this is done over the phone via a 900 number. However, I don't have 5 million people at my disposal, nor am I able to hook up a 900 number. So, instead, I'll establish a 3-person panel that decides which houseguest they like less, or which one isn't playing as well, or whichever one they want to banish for whatever reason. This panel will be completely separate from the rest of the houseguests, and will not compete in challenges and the like.

8. During the final 3, the banishment panel (plus the players who finished 4th and 5th) will rank in order their picks to win. For example, say the final three are Poochy, Leroy Jenkins, and Baby Time. I would write this:

Toad85's Ballot:
1. Poochy
2. Leroy Jenkins
3. Baby Time

The houseguest with the most 1st place ranks will win. In the event of a tie, the 2nd place ranks will also take into effect. If it's still a tie, then there will be a revote.

9. Now introducing the Diary Room! During the week, each houseguest will write a short statement about their feelings about who's marked for banishment, their opinions of other houseguests, how stupid you think the most recent challenge was; just whatever's on your mind. These are purely for the game's archive; they won't be revealed while you're in the house, so don't worry about what someone else would think if it was, I don't know, read to the whole house when you are evicted. Also, DR entries are entirely optional. If you don't feel like sharing your opinions to me, then don't. However, your two nominees for banishment must be sent either way.

OK, I think that's enough typing. Sign ups here.

Houseguests
New Super Mario
Baby Mario Bloops
MrConcreteDonkey
Rocker64
Reversinator
Lily X
7. Nabber (Banished Week 5)
8. Yoshi K (Modkilled Week 3)
9. RandomYoshi (Banished Week 2)
10. Pokemon Trainer Red (Banished Week 1; joined Banishment Panel.)
11. NSY (Walked Week 1)

Note: Black means active, Yellow means inactive for at least 4 events, Green means immune from banishment, Blue means nominated for banishment, Red means banished, and Mauve means eliminated by other means. Other colors signify teams.

Banishment Panel
1: Smasher
2: GutsehMan
3: Cirdec (Joined Week 3)
~Goomba's Shoe15 (Dropped Week 3)
~Pokemon Trainer Red (Joined Week 2; Modkilled Week 3)
~New Super Mario (Temporary member Week 5)

List of Twists
Week 1: New Banishment Panel Member
Week 2: Week of Russian Hell
Week 3: Week of Threes
Week 3: "Cancel Eviction" option
Week 4: Week of the Mafia
Week 5: The Twist of No Twists

EDIT February 27: Revised rule regarding Diary Room entries.

Re: User Big Brother World 1: Sign-Ups open; to begin when UBB4 and UBB5 are done

Banishment Panel

Re: User Big Brother World 1: Sign-Ups open; to begin when UBB4 and UBB5 are done

Banishment Panel:

Guest of houses.

lemme banish some people

banishment panel

OK, the panel is now full.

these are international rules or something like that

so kind of a new series

kind of UBB6

I'll try I guess.

Creeper said:
these are international rules or something like that

so kind of a new series

kind of UBB6
Yeah, this is the way they do it in the UK I believe and a bunch of other places.

Re: User Big Brother World 1: Sign-Ups open; to begin when UBB4 and UBB5 are don

BMB said:
Guest (will this count as UBB6?)
No, i'm counting it as a completely different series.

Oh for crying out loud that joke got old so long ago.

Nabber said:
Oh for crying out loud that joke got old so long ago.
That's because you're the butt of it.

And because it was never funny in the first place and overused.

And I'm already in a bad mood because some kid at sailing camp annoyed the hell out of me earlier

LN1 said:
But I wanted to do the next open spot. And I didn't even state it just once.
Define "spot".

i think he means UBB6 even though this is a separate series

NO NO NO, THREAD, KEEP ON MAIN PAGE.

Interesting... sign me up.

ok if someone other than me doesn't post in here i'm going to send out invites.

Back