User Big Brother World: Season One ~ ATTN Smasher, Cirdec, and Gutseh...

Re: User Big Brother World 1: Sign-Ups open; to begin when UBB4 and UBB5 are done

9. Now introducing the Diary Room! During the week, each houseguest will write a short statement about their feelings about who's marked for banishment, their opinions of other houseguests, how stupid you think the most recent challenge was; just whatever's on your mind. These are purely for the game's archive; they won't be revealed while you're in the house, so don't worry about what someone else would think if it was, I don't know, read to the whole house when you are evicted. Also, DR entries are entirely optional. If you don't feel like sharing your opinions to me, then don't.

Darn it, I was hoping that when I hosted my second UBB that I would incorporate it first.

Re: User Big Brother World 1: Sign-Ups open; to begin when UBB4 and UBB5 are done

BMB said:
9. Now introducing the Diary Room! During the week, each houseguest will write a short statement about their feelings about who's marked for banishment, their opinions of other houseguests, how stupid you think the most recent challenge was; just whatever's on your mind. These are purely for the game's archive; they won't be revealed while you're in the house, so don't worry about what someone else would think if it was, I don't know, read to the whole house when you are evicted. Also, DR entries are entirely optional. If you don't feel like sharing your opinions to me, then don't.

Darn it, I was hoping that when I hosted my second UBB that I would incorporate it first.
It actually kind of makes more sense in World 1 than a future American version.

In the international Big Brother game, Diary Room Entries play a much larger role in helping the audience know what's going on. Entries are typically longer and more drawn out, not sliced-up two phrase snippets.

Could I join?

YES FOUND WHERE THIS WENT.

NOW PLEASE STAY ON MAIN PAGE.

STAY.

GOOD TOPIC.

Wow I was going to introduce this in UBB5 in a similar way while completely forgetting that you were going to.

Smasher said:

Wow I was going to introduce this in UBB5 in a similar way while completely forgetting that you were going to.
I wasn't.

8)

You can still use it.

NSM hosted UBB3.

I think that's what he's referring to.

Toad85 said:
NSM hosted UBB3.

I think that's what he's referring to.
Yep.

Anyway, you might want to promote this more to get more sign ups.

I've sent PMs to '3K, Dippy, Jav, Ralph, and Pyro already.

Dippy, Pyro, and Ralph rejected, and the other two won't get back to me.

EDIT: Just sent one to Nabo now. Hopefully he'll be Houseguest #9.

Re: User Big Brother World 1: Two slots left

Well actually I was talking to Smasher but nevermind.

Smasher's already signed up.

He's part of the Banishment Panel.

Oh god we're getting so confused here.

Smasher said he was going to use a Diary concept in his UBB.

I said that even though you are using it, Smasher could still use it anyway.

Are we clear now?

So, um, can we just start this with the amount we got? I don't see anyone else joining soon. Or, someone from the banishment panel could fill in one more spot for the houseguests if you want to make more or something.

I'll close it if we somehow manage to reach nine.

I don't really want to shift anyone from the Banishment panel unless I have to, because then we'd have an even number of voters and a possible tie situation.

Re: User Big Brother World 1: Two (maybe only one) slots left

OK now I'm very pessimistic about this.

BMB quit, which leaves three (maybe two) open slots left.

You know what, I'm just gonna cut one of the banishment panel members and insert them and two (maybe one) other user(s) into the house as players.

Since no one else I assume is signing up anytime soon, I've decided to dissolve the independent banishment panel. Instead, it shall be comprised of the five houseguests that received the least amount of votes for nomination.

Smasher, GutsehMan, Shoey, and Bop shall be entering the house as houseguests unless they object.

i would have preferred to be on the panel, but whatever, i'll be a player

Re: UBBW 1: Banishment Panel Dissolved. Smasher, GS15, Bop, Gutseh now houseguests.

Desperate times call for desperate measures, sorry. If I magically get an influx of new players before the game starts, I might reform the BP.

Re: UBBW 1: Banishment Panel Dissolved. Smasher, GS15, Bop, Gutseh now houseguests.

I put you back on the list during the last update.

hey, uh, i could sign up for this, if you'd like

though i dislike big brother, i guess it looks fun.

Thank you.

Smasher, you're back on the BP.

Back