YOUR biography.

Gosh, maybe I wanted it to sound storyish. B)

This Wiki is loads of fun, isn't it :)

Ahaha, I remember that google. ;) If you can successfully read and understand this page, then you have no life. o.o;[/quote]

How'd you get to that?? Hack??

Max2 said:
How'd you get to that?? Hack??

That's a special "hack-version" of google. It's no hack though. Go to google, and type in "1337 google", and it'll come up as the first search result.

Oh, heck. I could read that.

i was looking for pics' of yoshi...and i found this place....i didn't sign up automaticly though...SPL and Sp97 talked me into it....

That's an interesting idea... everyone, scream at your friends! Tie them to chairs! MAKE THEM JOIN! Because you know when they do, they'll thank you ;)

Stumpers said:
That's an interesting idea... everyone, scream at your friends! Tie them to chairs! MAKE THEM JOIN! Because you know when they do, they'll thank you ;)
lol

Stumpers said:

nice. :lol:

I had a friend do that to me once... it was great fun. I had to stop playing her game, though! It took up too much time! For some reason the MarioWiki has endured that hurtle... even though it probably chews up more time... :cry:

Back