YOUR biography.

How did you find the Mariowiki? I found it while I was looking for a complete list of all characters to ever appear in a videogame.

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
Pronouns
He/him
Ha ha ha, guess you did. I found it while on the Wikipedia Mario article. Am I glad I did!

Son_of_Suns

Cheep Cheep
Retired Wiki Staff
LOL.

I placed the link to the Super Mario Wiki on the Geno article at Wikipedia, to attract Mario fans to the Super Mario Wiki.

KPH2293

17 Banners
Wiki Administrator
Pronouns
He/him
I was looking on the recent changes page on Wookieepedia, and I saw that a user named Jabbathehuttgartogg (AKA WarioLoaf. Thanks again, by the way) had edited his user page. I clicked on it and I noticed that there was a link to the Super Mario Wiki on the top of the page, and so I followed the link.

About a half an hour later, I joined.

Plumber

Tenacious Trio
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
I found it on the Wikipedia Mario article. I thought "wow, this wiki has more info than wikipedia does on Mario stuff!" Then, I went to see just how good the articles were. First I saw Mario, which I thought was pretty impressive. Then I saw Yoshi, and I was amazed at how well written it was. When I saw Bowser, I noticed a spelling error. I tried to correct it, but it said I needed to log in or make an account to edit. Thinking there would be no harm, I clicked on the create an account button and... BOOM! Plumber was born!

ChrisAlassal

Monty Mole
I knew about it for awhile. I saw the Boomerang Bro. article and noticed it had no info about Yoshi's Safari, so I joined just to add that. And then I made more revisions, made some articles, and essentially got addicted. Thanks, Mario Wiki.

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
Pronouns
He/him
I was on the Wikipedia Mario article, and saw the link. I was like, WOAH! A wikipedia just for Mario?! So, a hung around for awhile, and in September, got around to making an account. The end. I have been an eyesore here ever since.

B

Blitzwing

I was on wikipedia Swanky Kong article and there was link to here.

Max2

King Bowser
I Googled... hard to beleive... "Wikipedia" and it had in this order...
Wikipedia
Super Mario Wiki
Homestar runner Wiki

and more.

Wayoshi

PM Pro
Pronouns
He/him
Well recently Geno was made part of a big List of characters from SMRPG, and the link was removed.

And I have no idea how I found the wiki, except I was in Cooperstown :P

Stumpers

Hammer Bro.
Retired Wiki Staff
Wha??? I hate when Wikipedia combines articles... I was all too happy to join this Wiki as soon as I found it... through an uncombined page. Anyway, thanks to everyone here for actually creating a place where we can say a lot more than just, "Oh, he's another character in this game... yeah.... he does x, y, and x."

...weeeee i'm on caffeine. :shock:

Stumpers

Hammer Bro.
Retired Wiki Staff
The caffeine part or the Wiki part? p.s. what kind of caffeine do you use? Me, it's soda.

Aipom

Goomba
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
I found it from a link off of the Mario page on Wikipedia. :D

Luigi hc

Spiny
Well, once upon a time, I had a week off from school. During this "March Break" I was extremely bored, and, like now, obsessed with Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. Searching google for a nice Paper Mario forum, I came across quite a few, most of which advertised, in one way or another, the wonderous MarioWiki. Wondering what all the fuss was about, I looked up MarioWiki (on that wonderous google ;)) and came to the fantastic site I know and love today.
Ta. Da.