The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Kool_Koopa said:
fire MARIO bros said:
Kool_Koopa said:
I'm new. I joined 1 month ago and I have 240 posts already.
welcome, stay away from the rudnicki cage and follow the rules and don´t flame or spam.
You're soooo nice to me! I like you.
PaperStriker said:
fire MARIO bros said:
fire MARIO bros said:
Kool_Koopa said:
i'm new. I joined 1 month ago and I have 240 posts already.
welcome, stay away from the rudnicki cage and follow the rules and don´t flame or spam.
got it from 3DEJONG
SHE wrote it with apostrophe.

Kool_Koopa said:
fire MARIO bros said:
Kool_Koopa said:
I'm new. I joined 1 month ago and I have 240 posts already.
You're soooo nice to me! I like you.
PaperStriker said:
fire MARIO bros said:
fire MARIO bros said:
Kool_Koopa said:
i'm new. I joined 1 month ago and I have 240 posts already.
got it from 3DEJONG
SHE wrote it with apostrophe.
Offending the biggest (yet somewhat annoying at times) poster is a thing of shame.

Hello all,

I'm Davey Yzermans, 14 years old and I am from the Netherlands. I'm a huge fan of the Marioverse, and love playing the games. My favorite games are Super Mario 64, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario and Mario Kart DS/Wii. I also, as you can see, adore Toad, because he's so sweet. I'm also a bit like him personally.

I'm studying at middle school and I'm in the 3rd grade. I hope I'll get this over with soon and get to live on my own. Yeah, I know it's a bit hasty, but hey, that's what I want. :)

I hope I can make a lot of fellow Mario Series-fans here, and build a kind of name for myself. I usually use klaas4 as a nickname, but as this is a Mario forum, I would rather be called Toad here. See me as the Toad in the Series. A helper, an explorer but not very important in the game. So Toad, klaas4 or Davey are all OK. :)

So, now I'm going to explore the world that is the Marioverse. How is it? ;)

Bye-bye!
Toad.

Toad said:
Hello all,

I'm Davey Yzermans, 14 years old and I am from the Netherlands. I'm a huge fan of the Marioverse, and love playing the games. My favorite games are Super Mario 64, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario and Mario Kart DS/Wii. I also, as you can see, adore Toad, because he's so sweet. I'm also a bit like him personally.

I'm studying at middle school and I'm in the 3rd grade. I hope I'll get this over with soon and get to live on my own. Yeah, I know it's a bit hasty, but hey, that's what I want. :)

I hope I can make a lot of fellow Mario Series-fans here, and build a kind of name for myself. I usually use klaas4 as a nickname, but as this is a Mario forum, I would rather be called Toad here. See me as the Toad in the Series. A helper, an explorer but not very important in the game. So Toad, klaas4 or Davey are all OK. :)

Bye-bye!
Toad.
welcome Toad, stay away from the rudnicki cage and follow the rules and don´t flame or spam.

also if you are going away for a while, post in the "I´m going away/back thread".

Toad said:
Hello all,

Bye-bye!
Toad.
Netherlands, a neighbor! Cool!
Hi, BTW.
And keep posting!

Toad, you're sooooooooooo kool. you have to post in my topic called 'Kool_Koopa's Kompletely Kool Topik'. BTW say thank you to fire MARIO bros, 'K? i've got this spelling problem bekause i kan't use the ''c'' key properly so I use K, 'K?

Kool_Koopa said:
Toad, you're sooooooooooo kool. you have to post in my topic called 'Kool_Koopa's Kompletely Kool Topik'. BTW say thank you to fire MARIO bros, 'K? i've got this spelling problem bekause i kan't use the ''c'' key properly so I use K, 'K?
I can't use the "s" key, sadly.

PaperStriker said:
Kool_Koopa said:
look!!! paperstriker used the "s" key!!!

fire MARIO bros said:
PaperStriker said:
Kool_Koopa said:
You are really blind and not capable of sensing irony.

PaperStriker said:
fire MARIO bros said:
PaperStriker said:
Kool_Koopa said:
You are really blind and not capable of sensing irony.
QFT

Hey people! Im new and the name's Shaby!
I created my account like a year ago and now I'll use it! LOL

Kool_Koopa said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Kool_Koopa said:
Smiddle said:
Welcome, all newcomers!
Smiddle, you're UNwelkome. (sorry 'bout that I'm used to UNmario forum)
Flame? Maybe?
Flaming? What do you mean?
flames.jpg
Kool_Koopa said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Kool_Koopa said:
Smiddle said:
Welcome, all newcomers!
Smiddle, you're UNwelkome. (sorry 'bout that I'm used to UNmario forum)
Flame? Maybe?
Flaming? What do you mean?
flames.jpg
Hello, I'm still there ( i mean please don't ignore me)

Back