The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Welcome, MarioHearts!

I'm Stelios7, a sysop from Fantendo and wanting to know the outer wiki community more. Other than Mario, I am a TF2 player, steam name stelios78. I am already friends with a lot of MarioWikians. I hope I get to know you all better! :D

Ohai Steli! And welcome to MarioHearts as well.

That's because I already know him.

Wait why does that even matter?

Stelios7 said:
I'm Stelios7, a sysop from Fantendo and wanting to know the outer wiki community more. Other than Mario, I am a TF2 player, steam name stelios78. I am already friends with a lot of MarioWikians. I hope I get to know you all better! :D
Welcome to the forums, Stelios7!

Stelios7 said:
Hi Stelios

Welcome to the forums you two!

Stelios7 said:

Hey, welcome aboard Stelios.

^Oh dear, that is pretty unfortunate (a rather quick ban I must add as well).

Anyways welcome MarioHearts (even if you are banned) and Stelios7. Good to see some new faces around here, so please enjoy the forum!

Back