The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Welcome, Balto.

Welcome Balto have a great time at the forums and don't forget to get your free Smasher smiley. :boshi:

HELLO! I'm ThePremiumYoshi, and i'm a GREAT fan of the Mario Series. My favorite series IN the Mario Series is the Paper Mario Series... Anyways, i loved the SMF, and i'm happy to be here :yoshi:

WakerLuma said:
I'm a little late, but hello I am WakerLuma!
Welcome.

Balto said:
Hi there people :D
So...my name's Balto and I'm from Germany :D
Welcome! Nice avatar.

ThePremiumYoshi said:
HELLO! I'm ThePremiumYoshi, and i'm a GREAT fan of the Mario Series. My favorite series IN the Mario Series is the Paper Mario Series... Anyways, i loved the SMF, and i'm happy to be here :yoshi:
An EXQUISITE welcome to our RAVISHING message board! I hope you enjoy our DELECTABLE discussions and MOUTHWATERING threads! :boshi:

Yay, another Yoshi! Welcome aboard, ThePremiumYoshi!

ectoBiologist said:
Yay, another Yoshi! Welcome aboard, ThePremiumYoshi!

^ that.

AHH!!
We be taken over by the Yoshis!!
Why can't there be more Goombella fans around. Though, ironically, I've never played PMTTYD.

Goombella said:
Why can't there be more Goombella fans around. Though, ironically, I've never played PMTTYD.
what

Anyways, welcome to the forums and hopefully you won't run away screaming be an inactive user or something.

Oh God, that was lame.

Also, Goombella first appeared in PMTTYD, and as far as I know, it is her only playable appearance. And I've never played PMTTYD.

ThePremiumYoshi said:
HELLOO!!!!!

I know, right? I was just browsing Mariowiki when I remembered I made an account here that long time ago.

So I basically feel new, hence why I ended up posting here. :P

Back