The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

gardenGnostic said:
Dryite said:
Hello everyone I am Dryite and new to this forum, I'd like to help the forum and wiki with my knowledge of mario games! I hope everyone here likes mario :rolleyes:
Its called a MARIOwiki Forum so everyone likes Mario. Anyways welcome! I'm PokemonMaster commonly shortened to PM.

I thought about posting that, and pointing out that he hasn't posted anything else to my knowledge.

But then I decided to let it go.

Well I suppose I should introduce myself...Im TheMysteriousMan, and as such, I am male! My age and name shall NEVER be revealed though....mwahahaha?...Anyway, I joined because well...I like Mario! (shocking)Oh and Mafia. My favorite character has to be Luigi though. Ive got a thing for green stuff...so, im happy to be here and hope I can be an active part of the community!

Well hello there. On the wiki? Just an honest question, it's not a problem if you aren't.

I'm Dr. Javelin, but it says Jack Noir because I'm a Homestuck fan and changed my name.

EDIT: It's not a good idea to insult Homestuck on here, there's a bunch of fans. There is a list of users who've changed their names here, it isn't entirely up-to-date yet though.

Hi there, Im Lily, but Im called tentancleTherapist for the same reason as DJ, Good to see you like mafia...Its a shame my mafias full...

Hey I,m New Super Yoshi, which my name says Dr. Eggman.

Wow, I didn't even know this thread existed. Since I never posted here, can some of you "welcome" me? [/requestwaitingtobeshotdown]

Back