The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

ImperishableCat said:
Okay, so I'm not weird for thinking that it is incredibly unlikely somebody would use the word "Imperishable" in their username if it was not an Imperishable Night reference.

That's good to know.

Welcome,Mason who do you do that smiley!

caligulasAquarium said:
ImperishableCat said:
Okay, so I'm not weird for thinking that it is incredibly unlikely somebody would use the word "Imperishable" in their username if it was not an Imperishable Night reference.

That's good to know.
^

I got here yesterday.
Name: not showing to everybody (but i'm a girl)
I love Computers and Videogames, especially about Mario.
I have a manga drawing style, but I draw Mario stuff anyways. Also i'm having a fan series. :)

Chivi-chivik said:
I got here yesterday.
Name: not showing to everybody (but i'm a girl)
I love Computers and Videogames, especially about Mario.
I have a manga drawing style, but I draw Mario stuff anyways. Also i'm having a fan series. :)
Welcome. Can I call you Chivi for short? And you can call me Mason.

I'm RatherImpossible. I'm a male, name and age unknown. I have varying interests, including Mario (no duh, Sherlock), Zelda, Pokemon, Ace Attorney, Mother/EarthBound, Mafia, and many others.

I would hope to enjoy my time in this realm.

RatherImpossible said:
I'm RatherImpossible. I'm a male, name and age unknown. I have varying interests, including Mario (no duh, Sherlock), Zelda, Pokemon, Ace Attorney, Mother/EarthBound, Mafia, and many others.

I would hope to enjoy my time in this realm.
Welcome to Mariowiki and it's forums!

Name: Fluffytoast/Nerotic Shadows (other certain sites, mainly use Fluffytoast now though)
Birth Date: 23/12/1989
Favorite Mario Series: Paper Mario
Favorite Nintendo Console: Wii, but only due to the Gamecube compatibility and Wii Shop for old games, XD. If it didn't have those, then probably Gamecube! :P
Favourite Mario Series character: Chain Chomp, there's something about him I find weirdly adorable, xP

Hey there, I'm James/Fluffytoast! I've been into the Mario series, and gaming as a whole since the Nintendo 64 era! I'm somewhat of a 'typical gamer' and own an N64, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, and DS Lite.

I'd say my main console right now is the 360, for the genres it does well. I also go to the Wii quite a lot to play the main Nintendo series, amongst other things.

The other main gaming fandoms I'm into include Sonic, Banjo-Kazooie, Portal, Half-Life, Tomb Raider, Prince of Persia.

Hopefully that's covered everything you initially need to know about me! I like to think I'm easy and open to talk to, so by all means, feel free!

Hopefully I'll enjoy myself here, and will have fun with everyone ^_^

Back