The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Good evening, welcome to Transylvania to the Super Mario Forums

It took me a while but, Hi. I'm parakarrygun88, I joined back in august and never saw this thread. You've seen some of my posts on other topics.

I will say this, If I make constsnt references to Super mario rpg, it's because I hold that game in high regard and you will have to bear with me.

Parakarrygun88 said:
It took me a while but, Hi. I'm parakarrygun88, I joined back in august and never saw this thread. You've seen some of my posts on other topics.

I will say this, If I make constsnt references to Super mario rpg, it's because I hold that game in high regard and you will have to bear with me.

If you've been here a while, then you're not really new, right?

Hi everyone! Love the look and feel of this place already! Looking to learn all the tricks and tips I can in order to get the most out of my fave games!

Hi, I'm MK1 I think you'll all get to know me quite fast. I think you all know my biggest brother MG1 aka "constellation" and some of you are familiar with my other older brother MarioMaster1 aka MarioMaster1. I am the youngest and final of the three and I joined this forum partially because I was forced :D and partially because of the mafia games.

I hope that I will get to know a lot of you. Maybe even have some fun along the way :rolleyes:

Back