The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Valerius Dover said:
Greetings, everyone. I am Valerius Dover, your newest member as of this post. :posh:

I hope to be an awesome member of this community. Don't know what else to say, though.
sup dawg

Magikrazy said:
Valerius Dover said:
Greetings, everyone. I am Valerius Dover, your newest member as of this post. :posh:

I hope to be an awesome member of this community. Don't know what else to say, though.
sup dawg
look out for the chain chomp, dawg.

Valerius Dover said:

Welcome Valerius. :D

On an completely unrelated topic, I caught the Chain Chomp.

Yeah, the real chain chomp is right he-ARGH MY WING

*puts real chain chomp back to the peg* "Can I have my pet back please? And Tuxedo, Dragon Docter is right over there."

*points at dragon docter*

Hey, everyone! I'm Jeremy I'm new here and wanted to say hello. I'm a long time Mario Bros. fan and just recently bought the Mario and Luigi Deluxe Wii U system. So far I'm loving it! :mario: :luigi: :yoshi: :bowser: :waluigi:

Welcome to the nuthouse.

LudwigVonKoopa said:
Hey, everyone! I'm Jeremy I'm new here and wanted to say hello. I'm a long time Mario Bros. fan and just recently bought the Mario and Luigi Deluxe Wii U system. So far I'm loving it! :mario: :luigi: :yoshi: :bowser: :waluigi:
Look out for the stray Chain Chomp!

LudwigVonKoopa said:

hi and welcome

buy your tickets at the front office, refreshments are in the lobby, in case of an emergency use the marked exits, and no smoking please.

Back