The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Neu said:
SGTBQueen said:
Name: SGTBQueen
Birth Date : 10/06/92
Hobbies : Computer&Internet, VideoGames, Reading, Writing, Doodling, Buying random unnecessary things

Favorite Mario Stuff : Mario Kart Wii, Super Mario 64, Super Princess Peach, Super Mario DS, Mario Power Tennis

Ah, hi. I'm Hayley. Love videogames, anime, manga, books, iTouch, shoes, and makeup. I'm very interested in Game Design and Writing. I am also greatly fascinated by the Japanese culture. So yeah, that's about it I suppose. Oh yeah, I LOVE SHY GUYS! Videogame character I mean..... :shifty:

Consoles I Own:
Wii
Xbox 360
Gamecube
Nintendo 64
2 DS's
Game Boy Advance
Hi! Glad to meet you. Just a question... If the "SG" in your name means Shy Guy, then how about the TB? :eek:

Toadbert.

By the way, welcome!

SGTBQueen said:
Hobbies : Computer&Internet, VideoGames, Reading, Writing, Doodling, Buying random unnecessary things

Favorite Mario Stuff : Mario Kart Wii, Super Mario 64, Super Princess Peach, Super Mario DS, Mario Power Tennis

Ah, hi. I'm Hayley. Love videogames, anime, manga, books, iTouch, shoes, and makeup. I'm very interested in Game Design and Writing. I am also greatly fascinated by the Japanese culture. So yeah, that's about it I suppose. Oh yeah, I LOVE SHY GUYS! Videogame character I mean..... :shifty:

Consoles I Own:
Wii
Xbox 360
Gamecube
Nintendo 64
2 DS's
Game Boy Advance
Isn't that a little to much info? (Around here somewhere, there are child mo*shot*)

Hullo! :) Thought I'd introduce myself. I'm The Gravitator. I'm a big fan of the WarioWare :wario: and Paper Mario :mario: series. I also like anything else Mario. I've been on the Wiki for a while, and I'm just now checking out the forums.

Neu said:
SGTBQueen said:

Consoles I Own:
Wii
Xbox 360
Gamecube
Nintendo 64
2 DS's
Game Boy Advance
Hi! Glad to meet you. Just a question... If the "SG" in your name means Shy Guy, then how about the TB? :eek:

Toy Box of course! ^.^

Waaaait, are you implying you are the ruler of the shy guys?

Also, I just realized, this bumps us up to three SGs.

Smartass27 said:

reminds me of how i had that in my signature from march 08 until around august in the other forums i belong to, where' i've been a member for almost a year. :D

anyways, i'm shyguy5, and it's great joining these forums!

i've been part of mariowiki since around 2007, but i hadn't done much there when it came to contributions until rather recently...and that's also the reason why i've joined the forums rather late as well. but i've been using mariowiki as my main source of gathering info when it came to mario-related matters even longer than my membership-age.

idk much about these forums, and i feel like a "newbie" all over again...it looks like these are some nice forums, like the other one i am part of currently, and please tell me if i make any mistake so i won't do it again.

i have many questions to ask, maybe i'll ask one right now...is posting a link in moderation (example: placing it in signature, or telling people once in a long while) considered advertising? when i joined, the terms of agreement stated no advertising, but i don't know for sure what these forum's definition of "advertising" would be...

anyways, its great to be here! it certainly looks like a great community, just like the super mario flash forums i belong to. (it contains a great editor where you can make levels using mario-related tiles and other sprites, and then you can share them on the forums, amongst other things. 8))

Welcome ShyGuy5

follow the rules, make some friends and don't flame or spam.

and welcome to our 5 star forum!

Shyguy5 said:
Smartass27 said:

reminds me of how i had that in my signature from march 08 until around august in the other forums i belong to, where' i've been a member for almost a year. :D

i've been part of mariowiki since around 2007, but i hadn't done much there when it came to contributions until rather recently...and that's also the reason why i've joined the forums rather late as well. but i've been using mariowiki as my main source of gathering info when it came to mario-related matters even longer than my membership-age.

idk much about these forums, and i feel like a "newbie" all over again...it looks like these are some nice forums, like the other one i am part of currently, and please tell me if i make any mistake so i won't do it again.

i have many questions to ask, maybe i'll ask one right now...is posting a link in moderation (example: placing it in signature, or telling people once in a long while) considered advertising? when i joined, the terms of agreement stated no advertising, but i don't know for sure what these forum's definition of "advertising" would be...

anyways, its great to be here! it certainly looks like a great community, just like the super mario flash forums i belong to. (it contains a great editor where you can make levels using mario-related tiles and other sprites, and then you can share them on the forums, amongst other things. 8))
Welcome aboard! As far as I know links in the forums have been okay, including in your signature. So go ahead!

I think that's the standard TOS that come standard with SMF, but I may be wrong. Nice to see you!

Shyguy5 said:
Smartass27 said:

Pfft, only 5? I'm Shyguy27. Anyway, welcome and such.

Hi. I´m new here and since this is the official "I´m new" topic blah blah blah.

I´m not very good at introducing myself so let´s put it short. My name (or nick in this case) is Easmo. I´m 21 and I have been playing Mario games since my memories started with the very first NES SMB in my hands... aaahh memories. So yeah, I can consider myself pretty much a Mario fan.

I would say some more things but it´s late and I gotta go to bed, because I´m tired lol.

Nice to meet you all.

Easmo said:
Hi. I´m new here and since this is the official "I´m new" topic blah blah blah.

I´m not very good at introducing myself so let´s put it short. My name (or nick in this case) is Easmo. I´m 21 and I have been playing Mario games since my memories started with the very first NES SMB in my hands... aaahh memories. So yeah, I can consider myself pretty much a Mario fan.

I would say some more things but it´s late and I gotta go to bed, because I´m tired lol.

Nice to meet you all.
Good night and Hello!

Favourite Mario Games

* 1 - Paper Mario 2: The Thousand Year Door
* 2 - Super Mario Sunshine
* 3 - Super Paper Mario
* 4 - Super Mario Galaxy
* 5 - Mario Kart Wii
* 6 - Luigi's Mansion
* 7 - Paper Mario
* 8 - Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
* 9 - Mario Kart: Double Dash!!