The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Hey everybody it's Chu--nevermind, again.

Hey everybody it's Chu-- I've done that joke on so many forums(2), it isn't funny(ish.. It's funny to me :P). I am a 15 year old male from Maine. I am a NASCAR Fan(GO DALE JR!).
I am a contributor to the Mario Wiki, I made the Dual Scream page on the wiki.
I love watching Chuggaaconroy. I cannot wait for :luigi:'s Mansion Dark Moon, I will be helping out the wiki a lot, IF I can get the game during midnight release.

My Favorite games are: Mario Party 2, Call of Duty(Yes I am a fanboy-ish, deal with it.), GTA Series, Luigi's Mansion, Pokemon (From Gold/Silver/Crystal to present), NASCAR(Of course..), and mostly every game on my user page (User:Chaossy).

Phew that's a mouthful.

JUST BEAT IT!..or eat it.

Hey Chaossy! I remember you from the wiki. Welcome to the forums, and enjoy your stay here.

Re: Hey everybody it's Chu--nevermind, again.

Chaossy said:
Hey everybody it's Chu-- I've done that joke on so many forums(2), it isn't funny(ish.. It's funny to me :P). I am a 15 year old male from Maine. I am a NASCAR Fan(GO DALE JR!).
I am a contributor to the Mario Wiki, I made the Dual Scream page on the wiki.
I love watching Chuggaaconroy. I cannot wait for :luigi:'s Mansion Dark Moon, I will be helping out the wiki a lot, IF I can get the game during midnight release.

My Favorite games are: Mario Party 2, Call of Duty(Yes I am a fanboy-ish, deal with it.), GTA Series, Luigi's Mansion, Pokemon (From Gold/Silver/Crystal to present), NASCAR(Of course..), and mostly every game on my user page (User:Chaossy).

Phew that's a mouthful.

JUST BEAT IT!..or eat it.
Welcome fellow Chuggaconroy fan

Welcome.

Just watch out for the Nabber here.

Welcome Chaossy, you seem to quite the interesting person, hope you enjoy your time here.

NSY said:
Welcome.

Just watch out for the Nabber here.
Nabber won't hurt you, but you should definitely watch out for Smasher.

Welcome, glad to see you're a Weird Al fan.

I also am going to get the Gamestop's shroud of Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon in about 2ish months, I already got Sticker Star's shroud today from my local mall's Gamestop :D. I will take pictures and post them on the wiki.

Hi my name is Levity. I am supposed to be doing Shakespeare homework but I am not. I like Fire Emblem and mafia and Yoshi's Story and hipster music.

I used to write really long elaborate forum introductions but those days are long over for me

Gundam Tanaka said:
you should definitely watch out for Smasher.

get out

Welcome Chaossy and Levity!

Back