The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Iggy Koopa Jr., since you are another newbie, here's a old way to become popular

Play Forum games. I did that before. Sounds stupid, but I get this rank because that.

Kyouko Kirigiri said:
Iggy Koopa Jr., since you are another newbie, here's a old way to become popular

Play Forum games. I did that before. Sounds stupid, but I get this rank because that.
This is quite possibly the worst welcome post I have ever seen. Congratulations, not-Edo.

Kyouko Kirigiri said:

...but he didn't ask...

Anyways, welcome Iggy Koopa Jr!

Gundam Tanaka said:
Kyouko Kirigiri said:

This is quite possibly the worst welcome post I have ever seen. Congratulations, not-Edo.
How is Edo related to that post?

Anyway welcome Iggy Jr.

Hi, I'm Rapping Dog. I've been a frequent reader of the Mario Wiki for a long while, and I'm very glad to join the community.

I hope to talk a lot about Mario games. And maybe Donkey Kong Country, since I like those games too.

Welcome, Rapping Dog! And yes, we talk about Donkey Kong. Heck, we talk about ponies, mafias, even romantic karate if you want (get the joke ;)).

Rapping Dog said:
Hi, I'm Rapping Dog. I've been a frequent reader of the Mario Wiki for a long while, and I'm very glad to join the community.

I hope to talk a lot about Mario games. And maybe Donkey Kong Country, since I like those games too.

Welcome aboard, hope you have a nice time on the SS Mario Wiki.

Poppy Bro Sr. said:
Welcome, Aegis! Your name sounds familiar.

Well, let's see.

I've been on ALOT of Nintendo forums, so you probably have seen me on one of them.

I'm also very huge on anime forums, if that helps.

Back