The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Okay brb making a sockpuppet

Dr. Eggman said:
Lets get back on topic.

Seriously. Get back on topic. There's an off-topic board and everything for all of this nonsense. And as much as I may regret doing this, Mariowiki DOES have a chatroom where people can have all of the off-topic discussion that they want, instead of spamming up a bunch of random boards and topics here.

Hypnotoad said:
Dr. Eggman said:
Lets get back on topic.

Seriously. Get back on topic. There's an off-topic board and everything for all of this nonsense. And as much as I may regret doing this, Mariowiki DOES have a chatroom where people can have all of the off-topic discussion that they want, instead of spamming up a bunch of random boards and topics here.

Sorry we should leave this forum until someone new comments

SuperMario25 said:
Hypnotoad said:
Dr. Eggman said:
Lets get back on topic.

That will work, too.

Also, http://forum.mariowiki.com/index.php?board=3.0
have all of the off-topic discussions that you want there--that's why we have AN ENTIRE SECTION FOR IT

Hypnotoad said:
SuperMario25 said:
Hypnotoad said:
Dr. Eggman said:
Lets get back on topic.

That will work, too.

Also, http://forum.mariowiki.com/index.php?board=3.0
have all of the off-topic discussions that you want there--that's why we have AN ENTIRE SECTION FOR IT

i know lol

Oh my god guys quit posting here. There hasn't been a new person for like two pages.

I've been on the wiki for around four years now I'm finally going to be on the forums once in a while.

Welcome to the forums!

Jack Noir said:
This is the fun side of the wiki.

The Wiki is fun for some people but ok

Norbert said:
Welcome to the forums!

Jack Noir said:
This is the fun side of the wiki.

The Wiki is fun for some people but ok
Well, if you're one of those people who like working, then yeah, I suppose.

You don't have to be super-active to be liked on here, for example Edo is almost never active and yet his posts always seem to be hillarious.

Back