The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

hey soulranger

soulranger said:
Hi, I'm s :mad:ulranger. I'm friends with Scorpion999(Technologic Robot). I am a diehard Atmosfear/Nightmare fan and if you want to tell me anything about Atmosfear, just make sure you don't say the Soul Rangers stink. Gve me some stopmotion tips, I am not allowed to use Youtube right now, but if you want to see some of the stuff TR and I (and their other friend) made, search up mrrandomlego on Youtube.

to make stopmotions, you take photos and then when you take it, adjust them a little bit then snap another. When you get all of your photos done then upload them to your computer and if you have windows movie maker, then you can put photos, videos, scenes, music etc.

Hello, everyone, my name's Chris.

I've been a Mario fan since I was a kid, and I'm glad to have stumbled upon such an active fanbase of Mario enthusiasts as myself. I hope I fit right in here!

Hey, welcome!

You seem to be a much more intelligent poster than many of our other recent members, so you have my approval! ;)

MrConcreteDonkey said:
Hey, welcome!

You seem to be a much more intelligent poster than many of our other recent members, so you have my approval! ;)
Yes some of our recent members (me?) have been posting off-topic.

Welcome........

CHRIS (Dr.Mechano)

We always like to have inactive new users!

Usually new users are inactive

Hi, I'm Kevin. I've had an account registered at the wiki for a while, though I haven't edited for quite a bit of time. I just found out about these forums so I made an account.

I'm a general Nintendo fan, and that, of course, includes Mario and co.

Whether or not I'll be active here, who knows :) We'll just have to find out.

Name: Ultramariologan
Born: 8/16/1992
Likes: Holidays, Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Yoshi, Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, video games, new messages, Christmas, presents, Halloween, Thanksgiving, wikis, Wikia, NIWA, forums, Super Mario Wiki, Fantendo, YouTube, people that are nice to me, Fantendo
Favorite Mario Character: Bowser and Donkey Kong, NickToons
Least Favorite Mario Character: Wario
Allies on the Wiki: Ludwig von Luigi, Phoenix, UltimatePetey, BabyLuigiOnFire, VideoBoo, UltraMario3000
Ranking on the Wiki: User
Ranking on the Forums: Goomba
Favorite Nintendo Console: Wii
Dislikes: Trolls, spammers, unregistered users, Wario, Noggin, people that HATE me, Nick Jr., Barbies, Dora
I joined the forum on: December 26, 2010
I joined the wiki on: August 12, 2010
I joined Fantendo on: October 15, 2010
Favorite Show: Avatar: The Last Airbender
Least Favorite Show: Dora the Explorer
Favorite Game: Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
2nd Favorite Game: Mario Kart DS
Least Favorite Game: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

More coming soon.

I'm not new at all, but I've just started being active, so I guess I should finally introduce myself.

Wiki usernames: Mateus 23 and Paper Yoshi (current)
Previous Forum usernames: Paper Yoshi and HeyJude
Birth date: May 23, 1994
Joined Wiki on: April 24, 2008
Joined Forum on: January 09, 2009 (Grapes joined on the same day :eek:)
Favorite char: Yoshi :yoshi:
Favorite Mario game: Super Mario Galaxy 2
Favorite non-Mario game: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

...And that's all I can remember to put here! I hope I get WAY MORE active here in 2011!

Hello guys! :D

Back