The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Welcome, Mathias!

Look out for the stray Chain Chomp!

Hey everyone!

My name's Erik, and as you can tell I'm new to the forums! It's been a long time since I was really active on any boards, so I'm looking forward to getting to know you all :)

A little about me...

- I've been playing Mario games since I got an NES waay back in the early 90's
- I do not hate Super Mario Sunshine
- I do very much love Super Mario RPG
- I also have a youtube channel that I run with my girlfriend, where we make videos about gaming!

Anyways, looking forward to posting and such! :D

2MooglesGaming said:
Hey everyone!

My name's Erik, and as you can tell I'm new to the forums! It's been a long time since I was really active on any boards, so I'm looking forward to getting to know you all :)

A little about me...

- I've been playing Mario games since I got an NES waay back in the early 90's
- I do not hate Super Mario Sunshine
- I do very much love Super Mario RPG
- I also have a youtube channel that I run with my girlfriend, where we make videos about gaming!

Anyways, looking forward to posting and such! :D

Welcome to Mario Boards, Erik! I hope you enjoy it here!

Hi everyone! I'm Fox. I made an account here because I heard from a friend that this forum is pretty chill, so... hopefully I'll be around! Nice to meet you all. :yoshi:

Beta Nanami said:
Hi everyone! I'm Fox. I made an account here because I heard from a friend that this forum is pretty chill, so... hopefully I'll be around! Nice to meet you all. :yoshi:
Yasuke Matsuda said:
you should see my friends i introduced to [dangan ronpa] it was a mistake i tell you now im "homestuck trash" odd one out
look its exhibit a

Beta Nanami said:

Welcome to the wonderful place known as the Mario Boards! I hope you enjoy it here!

Beta Nanami said:
Nanami?
Do you like dingle rompers as well?

Hey there; I'm Blade, known as Kep on some other forums. I've actually been roaming this forum as a guest for a while, but I decided to finally make an account here. So far, this seems like a pretty promising place. Hope it stays that way.

Back