Smash Bros vs Playstation All-Stars?

supermariofan

Dry Bowser
What if in the future there is a game featuring all the Smash Bros characters fighting the Playstation All-Star characters
Mario vs Kratos
Ice Climbers vs Jak and Daxter
Samus vs Big Daddy
Pikachu vs Cole
Fox vs Sly (Get it? They're both foxes)

supermariofan said:
New Super Mario said:
Dude. That's never gonna happen. Plus All-stars is horrible compared to Smash Bros.
It's not out yet and you're criticising it?
I'm not criticizing it. I am just saying that there would never be a crossover All-stars and Smash Bros. game.

New Super Mario said:
supermariofan said:
New Super Mario said:
Dude. That's never gonna happen. Plus All-stars is horrible compared to Smash Bros.
I'm not criticizing it. I am just saying that there would never be a crossover All-stars and Smash Bros. game.
We'd also never get Street Fighter fighting Tekken and Sonic suddenly appearing on Nintendo

supermariofan said:
New Super Mario said:
supermariofan said:
New Super Mario said:
We'd also never get Street Fighter fighting Tekken and Sonic suddenly appearing on Nintendo
That's different. Sega and Nintendo were pretty much allies with things like Mario and Sonic. With Nintendo and Sony, it's totally different. It's like asking for a Metroid/COD crossover.

marvel vs capcom vs dc vs smash bros vs playstation vs tekken

(guest starring star wars characters)

now thats a game id rather see

New Super Mario said:
It's like asking for a Metroid/COD crossover.
He's right! Everyone knows a Metroid/Halo crossover would make much more sense.

New Super Mario said:
New Super Mario said:
Plus All-stars is horrible compared to Smash Bros.
Yeah mate, you are clearly criticizing it. At least be consistent when you make ignorant statements.

Right, because we all know that Nintendo is willing to release a game on the PS3 :rolleyes:

Chihiro Fujisaki said:
New Super Mario said:
It's like asking for a Metroid/COD crossover.
He's right! Everyone knows a Metroid/Halo crossover would make much more sense.

New Super Mario said:
New Super Mario said:
Plus All-stars is horrible compared to Smash Bros.
Yeah mate, you are clearly criticizing it. At least be consistent when you make ignorant statements.
Well, yeah, I was criticizing the two games, but not the idea.

supermariofan said:
New Super Mario said:
Before thinking about another bigger crossover, you might also have to think about what the games are individually.

Firstly, Smash bros is a platform for Nintendo crossover. And as we know Nintendo seldom give their rights to other consoles (ex, Mario 64 PSP). And like you said, that game was Playstation-only copyrights, and it's hardly doing with Nintendo. Secondly, the theme of Smash bros is "company", but the theme of PS-stars is "console". You can't match the two together.

If Smash bros can bet more famous in their next installment, I'd love to see other planning which is more ambitious than Marvel&Capcom. But Nintendo have to solve their own problems.

Please go back in time to where Nintendo was unwilling to give SNES-Playstation compatitalty due to every game released on the crossover would belong to Sony

Back