The London 2012 Olympics

Image is dead.

timaeusTestified said:
Nabber said:
OH MY GOD MR. BEAN WAS ON THE OPENING CEREMONY
Bean was funny. Managed to catch some of the ceremony even at sea cadet camp.
GO BRITAIN!
I thought of something hilarious.

Mr. Bean, how are you playing the keyboard so well with one finger?

All the Americans will be happy to know that Phelps is officially the greatest Olympian ever after winning 19 medals.
Don't tempt me to post British flags... They will be stupid and one will have Limey Man involved.

Latynina still has more if you count the 10 the USSR won while she was coach.

timaeusTestified said:
All the Americans will be happy to know that Phelps is officially the greatest Olympian ever after winning 19 medals.
so glad i didn't check this thread early

They time-delay the Olympics over here in America, so it would have been a spoiler.
Byakuya Togami said:
Latynina still has more if you count the 10 the USSR won while she was coach.
what happens if phelps coaches new us swimmers

or gets EVEN MORE MEDALS

even if he isn't as awesome as he was in beijing he's still pretty good

I think we have a good chance at getting gold in a swimming even today. Can't remember exactly what event it is but in one of the mens, we have two in the final, who got 1st and 3rd overall in the semi's.

timaeusTestified said:
I think we have a good chance at getting gold in a swimming even today. Can't remember exactly what event it is but in one of the mens, we have two in the final, who got 1st and 3rd overall in the semi's.

In fact we have just won gold in rowing too

hint:

When posting an image on here, right-click the image and click "Copy Image Address" instead of putting the like to the webpage with the image on it.

Spider-Man said:
313121_10151044973893762_777817050_n.jpg

These two one

According to Yahoo!'s medal count, Venezuela has one medal (gold). In what, I don't know, since I'm not watching the Games.

Back