What Final Smash do you have the most trouble avoiding?

RudnickiMarioX06

MarioMan Italian I really am
Banned User
Or better yet, which final Smash do you think can cause the best instant and unevadable kills? Samus? No while it is impossible to live if you touch that blast, all you gotta do it get behind her. Giga Bowser isn't ass good as I thought I dodged that alot. Sonic's sucks he's too hard to control but with impact it's possibly a kill.

Wario's is the best overall, well rounded cause he stays Wario man for a while, increasing his strength 10X. While it's possible to get away, it is also quite possible to KO EVERY SINGLE player left on the field. Not many final smashes can say that. If I knock somebody up in the air, even if it wasn't strong enough to KO him, you can fly upward and keep making weak punches quickly(which are fully charged punches as Wario-Man) and keep flying upward and knock to star ko your foe.

And a fully charged smash attack is ALWAYS an instant KO as Wario-Man. It has the exact same effect as a baseball bat at it's greatest power(the highpitched screaming). It'd take a miracle to survive even at 0% Damage. My goodness!

Can you imagine if Wario-Man had been a playable character? Would you ever play as anyone else?

LUCAS'S :3

Lucas is gay.

Olimar's IS undodgeable, Lucas and Ness' are almost undodgeable.

I have a bit troubles with Pit, Ness, Ice Climbers, & King Dedede's.

I freaking hate Peach's. Its so annoying!

Wario Man is horrible. Its the same as Wario, just powered up.

I have trouble avoiding Landmasters and Super Sonic-type Final Smashes such as Volt Tackle and Super Dragon.

ChaosNinji said:
Wario Man is horrible. Its the same as Wario, just powered up.

I have trouble avoiding Landmasters and Super Sonic-type Final Smashes such as Volt Tackle and Super Dragon.
True.

Same, put I can avoid Super Dragon. Volt Tackle, no!

The only way to avoid the Super Dragon is if your foe(usually lower than level 7) or human foe sucks at aiming. It does move really fast an delicately the Super Dragon.

RudnickiMarioX06 said:
The only way to avoid the Super Dragon is if your foe(usually lower than level 7) or human foe sucks at aiming. It does move really fast an delicately the Super Dragon.

No.

When he freaking fires fireballs, jump.

When he comes at you, jump or run!

The Land Masters
Super Sonic (fight a Level 9 Sonic and you'll see what I mean)
End of Day

who the hell changed my name and why? what kind of a stupid prank is this

I Need To Shut The Hell Up said:
who the hell changed my name and why? what kind of a stupid prank is this
^xD My name change was so bad...

I don't have trouble with avoiding Final Smashes.

But I haven't even done anything lately what'd I do to deserve this?

I hate April's Fools

I won't tell ya my name, but I was HIGHLY offensed when I read it in a quote:
THIS HERE said:
Here is nothing.
I wasn't even on during the name change. They've just done it without asking.
I hate April's Fools. I get even foled when someone says: "Hey, you've got something there." and I always look. Yesterday I got mad at my father when he threatened to write an insulting e-mail, only to find out that it was a joke.
April's Fools is such a |=|_|*|<1|\|6 day.
(I've censored a letter in case swearing in 1337 isn't allowed)

Uniju said:
I really don't like Landmaster.

But PK whateverthehelltheycallit is more annoying.

And no one plays as Olimar anyway so his doesn't count. :)

Make Master Crash come in now...

Ill come in to this. Olimar rules i am very good with olimar myself. Olimars final smash is avoidable with rob just fly to the edge of the feild using his up b so the bulborbs wont hit you and the rocket wont either. i've done it.

You can't avoid the bulborbs w/ most characters, but with all characters u can avoid the rocket. U can avoid the bulborbs if you get KOed and you can star up on the platform. Or get a star before olimar implements his final smash. But to avoid the almost always KOable Rocket, you can still move while getting attacked by the bulborbs. Use your shied and roll over left or right.

I could give a whole list on how to dodge them, I just need to work on them :P And Olimar's only does 30-40% initially while the explosion is just a finisher. SO really if you are not near the ship (remember, it lands in the middle) then typically you are well and untruly safe. While Pit's Final Smash is just a knock-back similar to Mario's and does not cause much damage. This Final Smash just basically puts damage on your enemies so you can knock them out, however it may backfire (like most Final Smashes) and your enemies may KO the enemies you damaged. (And this is really long isn't it?)

End of Day. Definitely.

Back