Is it just me, is is Ganondorf waaaaaay more powerful in Brawl than he ever b4?!

RudnickiMarioX06

MarioMan Italian I really am
Banned User
I beat Classic Mode on Intense difficulty and only lost 3 lives as him. In Melee I never coulda done that. He is more powerful in this game. He is stronger than bowser even.

Re: Is it just me, is is Ganondorf waaaaaay more powerful in Brawl than he ever

Duh. He's also the slowest. I read somewhere that DDD is stronger though, but I'm not sure if I believe it, because he's faster.

RudnickiMarioX06 said:
I beat Classic Mode on Intense difficulty and only lost 3 lives as him. In Melee I never coulda done that. He is more powerful in this game. He is stronger than bowser even.
Naw, I hear that brawl's just easier.

Plumber said:
Duh. He's also the slowest. I read somewhere that DDD is stronger though, but I'm not sure if I believe it, because he's faster.

I heard that same thing too.

I believe DDD is the strongest, cause' he can KO fighters under 50%

DDD's hammer is certainly powerful but does it match Ganon's fully charged smash punch? Or what about if you manage to pull off his b button move(which need expertise timing)

AND BRAWL EASIER THAN MELEE? Melee had no intense difficulty.

I would say that so many people have garnered so much skill from nearl A DECADE of playing Melee, and the two games being similiar as they are, that it merely created the illusion that Brawl was eaisier.

RudnickiMarioX06 said:
DDD's hammer is certainly powerful but does it match Ganon's fully charged smash punch? Or what about if you manage to pull off his b button move(which need expertise timing)

I would say that so many people have garnered so much skill from nearl A DECADE of playing Melee, and the two games being similiar as they are, that it merely created the illusion that Brawl was eaisier.

DDD is the most powerful character in the game.

You see, a lot of heavyweights (who I'll post in just a second), are most powerful, but DDD isn't the most heaviest. *thinks* Bowser is if I'm correct.

So here's the heavyweights!: (not in order)

Bowser
Ike
King DDD
DK
Ganondorf
Capt. Falcon

I think there's some more!

What sbout Wario? He's not a heaveyweight? Somehow I don't buy that

Now Ganondorf I know he has a sword[use his 2 button taunt] now why don't he use it? It's only fair when so many other characters use it.

a)
MegaMario9910 said:
RudnickiMarioX06 said:

DDD is the most powerful character in the game.

You see, a lot of heavyweights (who I'll post in just a second), are most powerful, but DDD isn't the most heaviest. *thinks* Bowser is if I'm correct.

So here's the heavyweights!: (not in order)

Bowser
Ike
King DDD
DK
Ganondorf
Capt. Falcon

I think there's some more!

b) Don't double post.

I told you the edit button don't work on this computer
What does that have to do with Ganondorf not using his sword?! :mad:

I said that Wario could be a heavyweight.
And this should be merged with the Brawl topic...

RudnickiMarioX06 said:
I told you the edit button don't work on this computer
What does that have to do with Ganondorf not using his sword?! :mad:
Can't you process your information?
the answer is
sakurai did the game [size=10pt][size=10pt].[/size][/size]

SiFi said:
RudnickiMarioX06 said:

Only the classic mode. The acutal A.I. is harder.

ChaosNinji said:
SiFi said:
RudnickiMarioX06 said:

You're right. The CPU Level 9 in vs. mode is far more challanging.

RudnickiMarioX06 said:
ChaosNinji said:
SiFi said:
RudnickiMarioX06 said:

You're right. The CPU Level 9 in vs. mode is far more challanging.

I beat Classic on Hard & almost beat it on Very Hard with no sweat at all!

Uniju said:
Ganandorf is just as awful as he used to be, sorry.
I have to agree with Uni on this one. Ganondorf sucked in Melee and was much faster in there too. But I think he was improved in Brawl like Peach and Zelda were. :eek:

About using the sword thing. He stole the sword from the sages (why would he want to use it?) The sword is (somewhat holy) and (could be held for ransom :P) anyway... Just my opinion.

KingMario said:
Uniju said:
Ganandorf is just as awful as he used to be, sorry.
I have to agree with Uni on this one. Ganondorf sucked in Melee and was much faster in there too. But I think he was improved in Brawl like Peach and Zelda were. :eek:

WTF? Ganondorf was the only good heavyweight character in Melee. He was a great character! Sure, he was nerfed in Brawl, but at least he's better than Captain Falcon now.

THIS RUDNICKI HE SEEM AS THEY SAY IN JAPAN : STUPID

He was pretty good in Melee, but he is better in Brawl. But lets not say waaaaaaaay better, that's just extreme.

Back