It's time for me to stop being aggressive

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
If the wrong board, just move it, okay? I'm just going to throw out what I have to say:

Alright, you know... I've been being a complete jerk to the other users in this forum because I took everything they had told me the wrong way. I'm terribly sorry for that. I felt terribly hurt inside after reading Nabber's Petition thread, everyone was outraging there... But, it ended well after MCD's post...

That thread made me realize how much the other people in this forum were suffering so I decided to put out I wont be a complete jerk anymore. I'm sorry for telling others to shut up, I'm sorry for the unoriginality, I'm sorry for starting flamewars with Boidoh and Jack Noir.

I have to be glad that I'm not banned or warned cause in the future, I might start getting banned. So, I'll keep my word in this thread that I'll stop overreacting and outraging towards anyone.

Sorry if I was mean to you too, Touko Fukawa.

i do not accept your apology. what you did to me was too terrible.

What did I do to you? Please, tell me.

I don't remember doing anything mean to Touko Fukawa, that's why I asked.

Snifit said:
I don't remember doing anything mean to Touko Fukawa, that's why I asked.
...Jesus Christ is it really possible that somebody could be tricked so easily

That was a joke then? ._. I really need to stop taking jokes like this so serious.

Plunderbird said:
Snifit said:
What did I do to you? Please, tell me.
Are you fucking serious
exactly. what you did was so awful i cant believe you cant remember it.
Snifit said:
That was a joke then? ._. I really need to stop taking jokes like this so serious.
no this is not a joke you mean man.

I'm serious, I don't remember doing anything mean to you. Ask anyone that can remember :(

Snifit said:
I'm serious, I don't remember doing anything mean to you. Ask anyone that can remember :(
Really have you tried looking through your fucking posts

Plunderbird said:
Snifit said:
Really have you tried looking through your fucking posts
really i cant beleive you forgot what you did to me :'( :'( :'( :'(

Ohhh, okay... But why did someone start to mess with me for all of a sudden when I clearly made a topic apologizing for my mean actions?

Dern it Crash!
I've been sker-doodled again!
Time to run!
EDIT:
Snifit said:
Ohhh, okay... But why did someone start to mess with me for all of a sudden when I clearly made a topic apologizing for my mean actions?
Because this is what I do for a living.

Snifit said:
Because it's incredibly easy/entertaining to mess with people like you.

I thought things where going to go bad between me and Iceshadow but then I found out that he is a Rayman fan.

Snifit said:
Okay okay, now back on topic.
Even though you were never mean to me, I saw a few posts and I forgive you :)

Queen Boo said:
Even though you were never mean to me, I saw a few posts and I forgive you :)

Alright then, I felt like the most ignored person in this forum when I first joined.

Back