Voice Actors

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator
I'm sure everyone has a few favorite voice actors and such, so this topic here is pretty much just a general thread for VAs.

I think I'd have to say my favorite voice actors are Tara Strong and Nolan North (Don't let Dippy tell you otherwise, North is the man)

Most of the voice actors in Friendship is Magic. In particular Tara Strong and Tabitha.

Voice actors for the Funimation English Dub of Dragonball Z. Like Sean Schemmel and Christopher Sabat

Rob Paulsen for Yakko Warner

He's deceased but Mako Iwamata who did both Iroh in Avatar: The Last Airbender (First 2 seasons before he passed away) and Aku in Samurai Jack

There's plenty more but that's off the top of my head so far.

Sean Schemmel
Christopher Sabat
Eric Vale
Vic Mignonga
Kyle Hebert
Sonny Strait
Dameon Clarke
Chris Ayres (a better than Frieza than Linda young)
others

Northern Verve said:
Most of the voice actors in Friendship is Magic. In particular Tara Strong and Tabitha.

Rob Paulsen for Yakko Warner

He's deceased but Mako Iwamata who did both Iroh in Avatar: The Last Airbender (First 2 seasons before he passed away) and Aku in Samurai Jack

There's plenty more but that's off the top of my head so far.

I kind of had a feeling you'd be the first to post for some reason :p

Yeah, Tabitha and Mako are also pretty great.

I also like the work of Grey Delisle and J.K. Simmons

Daran Norris
Jack Black
Mike Myers
Ellijah Wood
Johnny Depp
Tom Kenny
Eddie Murphy

gordon freemans voice actor

ellen mclain who does the voice of glados

fun fact, she happens to be married to john p. lowrie, voice of the sniper in tf2

Aoi Asahina said:
Nolan North (Don't let Dippy tell you otherwise, North is the man)
He has absolutely no range, with his only major deviation from the "unfunny, smug asshole that is just begging for you to hate him" archetype being when his voice is synthesised (Portal 2).

No amount of "lol Nathan Drake is the sexiest guy alive" delusions will change that fact.

Chihiro Fujisaki said:
He has absolutely no range
He was the fish in The Cat in the Hat movie video game.
And N. Gin in Crash Tag Team Racing.

Those don't sound like Nate Drake to me.

Wait, are you talking about his voice?

I'm talking about the characters Reizy obsesses over.

I actually don't mind Nolan North that much, I just hate almost every last character he's ever voiced.

Chihiro Fujisaki said:
I'm talking about the characters Reizy obsesses over.

I actually don't mind Nolan North that much, I just hate almost every last character he's ever voiced.

hey i'm not obsessed over nathan drake.

he's just cool

but he's such an asshole

every last word he utters makes me want to shove a drill bit through my ears

dippy, you pretty much hate any video game character who isn't the timid, or incredibly insecure.

you even hate nick :(

that's why Ezio Auditore is one of my favourite video game characters of all time, I guess !!

and which Nick? You mean from Left 4 Dead 2? He's my favourite character in the whole series.

yeah but he's italian, you only like him because you're italian, too

lies, you told me you hated him >:u

Back