IceShadow1199 attempts a story

I hate both. Anyways. I don't mind the grammar or how you put me in it.

Boidoh said:
And when you change the name from Queen Boo you will hate that name.
No. It was for different reasons *shudders*

Hey look Queen Boo has yet another theme. So much for the Bellatrix name change.
And if you hate the name so much, how come you have it in your signature?

Nabber said:
Hey look Queen Boo has yet another theme. So much for the Bellatrix name change.
And if you hate the name so much, how come you have it in your signature?
Ugh for the hundredth time! It's to show who I originally was! Sheesh!

Boidoh said:
Just say why you hate it...
It's because, it reminds me of when I was banned, and it brought sadness abd anger and whenever I think of the name, those feelings come back.

Don't let that make you feel bad. It is just a name nothing that scared you for life like lets say your house burning down that would be worst then just your original username.

Queen Boo said:
Boidoh said:
It's because, it reminds me of when I was banned, and it brought sadness abd anger and whenever I think of the name, those feelings come back.
so if you get in trouble at school you'll change your name so you won't have to remember your ENTIRE LIFE amirite

Jack Noir said:
Queen Boo said:
Boidoh said:
so if you get in trouble at school you'll change your name so you won't have to remember your ENTIRE LIFE amirite
No. This was different. I've been in trouble at school a lot. And never went into rage and sadness.

I was derailing topics which I actually don't remember except 1 thing.

Back