Does anyone like me

Epic Nitwit said:
Creeper said:
because it just seems creepy to me

that a person with most likely no knowledge of the mario series has decided to randomly join a forum about it

then comes into Off-subject discussion without even introducing herself/himself

and asks if people like him/her

without us even knowing her

But why do you want a mod? What do you want him to do? Ban her/him?

Also, Roxy, if you want to be our friends, why don't you look around the forums, make some posts, and let people get to know you.

okay

i feel stupid now

i will stay away from this thread forever :P

Yes all i am doing is trying make friends and you don't have to stay away creeper

Ok, I'm just going to repeat my advice to try to make sure it gets through.

Roxy, if you want friends, then you should go around, post in the other boards, and then maybe you'll make some friends.

Yes and that is what i am going to do EpicNitWit

Welcome to the forums, Roxy. As many others have said, I do not know you, and thus can not tell if I like you yet.

Try going around the forum, post a little, maybe find some common interests with other users, and then we'll see.

Creeper said:
because it just seems creepy to me
This sentence is ironic because of your username.

yes that's a joke

on topic: Just post around, go to the chatrooms and stuff, and get to know people before asking.

Thanks Paper Jorge and YoshiDude

Roxy, you are going to have to be a member of the forum in order to get people to know you/like you! Contribute to discussions on here, introduce yourself to others and just dive in and chat things up with people.

You do not make friends by asking "Do you like me?" when no one hardly knows you because you'll come off as desperate and people will think that of you. Try that, see how it works out, ok?

How can someone like you if they don't know you yet? Well, follow NQ's advice.

okay guys I'll probably be exiled and what-not but anyway, I don't see why we can't just give him a chance right away. So Roxy, I'll be your friend.

I like you, friend.

when moofle himself awards the thread like this you know youve succeeded in life

You are the most wonderfullest person I've ever known.

You thought Pyro was me

for all we know

pyro could be anyone

we'll never know until he takes that damn mask off

Back