Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl: Worst Character

MM, you accidentally voted for Snake.

I voted for Wario and Jigglypuff.

Master Lucario said:

NO THAT WAS ME
STERHNAETPUIHNETSHJSNMRTPIHUNSERTPHOISMEHPTOINSHTPOKSETPHNOISNGPSERTNHOEPASTHINAPSOETIHNPAOSETHNPEOATHNAETPHILIEKPOOPTSHSTJSRYJRSYJ

Master Lucario said:

SiFi said:
Master Lucario said:

NO THAT WAS ME
STERHNAETPUIHNETSHJSNMRTPIHUNSERTPHOISMEHPTOINSHTPOKSETPHNOISNGPSERTNHOEPASTHINAPSOETIHNPAOSETHNPEOATHNAETPHILIEKPOOPTSHSTJSRYJRSYJ
YOU HATE SNAKE????

Yes. Skill > Tiers. But if a Fox player was to fight a Mewtwo player in Melee, and the two players are equally skilled, then Fox will always win, because he is at the top of the tier list, while Mewtwo is at the bottom.

Master Lucario said:
Yes. Skill > Tiers. But if a Fox player was to fight a Mewtwo player in Melee, and the two players are equally skilled, then Fox will always win, because he is at the top of the tier list, while Mewtwo is at the bottom.

Oh god...

WHO IS YOUR MOST LEAST FAVORITE CHARACTER! DID I SAY IT INVOVLED TIER LISTS? NO!

IF MEWTWO WAS THERE, EVERYBODY WOULD BE VOTING FOR HIM BECUASE YOU THINK ITS TIER & ITS NOT!

I voted Jiggs and Ganon.

Jiggs because I never liked it. Ever.

Ganon because he's not supposed to be so much like Falcon. Hope they change him more, though.

Damn I forgot Mario. The FLUDD is useless, and shouldn't have replaced Mario Tornado. Luigi is now superior. Mario is completely useless now, and is unplayable.

Master Lucario said:
Damn I forgot Mario. The FLUDD is useless, and shouldn't have replaced Mario Tornado. Luigi is now superior. Mario is completely useless now, and is unplayable.

Incorrect. The F.L.U.D.D. is a difficult tool to use, yes, but is nowhere near useless. It's like a miniature Olimar on Mario's back: it's for advanced players.

Um i actidently voted the wrong guy but i hate ike to slow to be good and i love bowser too :bowser:

Ike is deadly. Anyone who can KO at 48% with regular attacks is deadly.

I know but my friend is the best guy who mains ike i know and i can dodge every attack even if its the fastest attack once he didnt land a single hit on me in a match (p.s. I love to play as him but make vhim faster thats all im saying

If you see my page on Userpedia, then you'll see my bottom 4. So those are the people I don't like. Whats wrong with you people. Jigglypuff PWNs her Final Smash may not be that good (it is for me though :D) but she's a good character. Although her rest attack seemed to have changed from good to not so good.

Lucario; Reason: Only 1 of Lucario's Special Moves are good and that is Aura Ball. His Final Smash can be easily dodged aswell.

Not true. All of Lucario's special moves are good. Aura Sphere is excellent, and is main form of attack. Force Palm is great and is like a fourth Smash Attack. Extreme Speed can be curved. Double Team takes a while to master, but it's worth it. Mastering Double Team makes Lucario almost unhittable. Also, don't forget. His power goes up as he takes damage. Let Lucario takes hits for a while until his power is at maximum. His power maxes out at 187%. And Special Moves don't make the character. A moves are more important, man. Just learn how to stay alive at high damage percentages, and Lucario will be the best character in the game.

Master Lucario said:
Lucario; Reason: Only 1 of Lucario's Special Moves are good and that is Aura Ball. His Final Smash can be easily dodged aswell.

Not true. All of Lucario's special moves are good. Aura Sphere is excellent, and is main form of attack. Force Palm is great and is like a fourth Smash Attack. Extreme Speed can be curved. Double Team takes a while to master, but it's worth it. Mastering Double Team makes Lucario almost unhittable. Also, don't forget. His power goes up as he takes damage. Let Lucario takes hits for a while until his power is at maximum. His power maxes out at 187%. And Special Moves don't make the character. A moves are more important, man. Just learn how to stay alive at high damage percentages, and Lucario will be the best character in the game.

Lul. Aura Sphere is pretty good, but only at high damages. Force Palm sucks do to the long time it takes to attack and short range. Extreme Speed has no damage capabilities whatsoever, making moves like "Super Dedede Jump" better. Double team is a worse version of Counter. Staying alive at high damages is hard, due to the fact that many people are KO'ing earlier and earlier. And it maxes at 182%. Thus "The Aura is with Me". Many other characters have better A moves, namely Meta Knight. Lucario is sluggish, easily KO'd, and overall a wimp.

Pff. None of Meta Knight's moves have any knockback.

Snake's slow. He's not very good. Wario just plain sucks.

Orgrim Banhammer said:
Master Lucario said:

Lul. Aura Sphere is pretty good, but only at high damages. Force Palm sucks do to the long time it takes to attack and short range. Extreme Speed has no damage capabilities whatsoever, making moves like "Super Dedede Jump" better. Double team is a worse version of Counter. Staying alive at high damages is hard, due to the fact that many people are KO'ing earlier and earlier. And it maxes at 182%. Thus "The Aura is with Me". Many other characters have better A moves, namely Meta Knight. Lucario is sluggish, easily KO'd, and overall a wimp.

Yes, but speed is nowhere near as important as it was in Melee. Brawl is more power-based.

Can I join in on the conversation even though I haven't played Brawl yet? :(

Pokemon DP said:
Can I join in on the conversation even though I haven't played Brawl yet? :(
No.

Back