CLUB NINTENDO GAME REWARD STUFFS

Which of these rewards would you choose to get?

• Majora's Mask

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Metroid 2: Return of Samus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Super Mario Kart

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Nintendo 2013 Desk Calendar

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

shockwave527

SHINX, TEPIG & CHESPIN: BEST POKEMON EVER
As some may know, gold and platinum members on club nintendo have just won some free stuff, and these are the prizes for gold members. So which of these would you get?

For me, I own 2 copies of MKSC, which has all tracks from super mario kart, I own MVDK:MMA, and I own LoZ:MM. I'm not too into the metroid series, so I'm most likely going with the calendar.

BONUS QUESTION:
What games do you expect to be shown on the calendar? In previous years they've had SM3DL, KEY, LoZ:SS, LoZ:OOT3D, and KIU so this year I expect some paper mario :mario:, luigi's mansion :luigi:, and NSMB U or 2 :yoshi:, but what else might they use? I doubt it'll all be mario.

EDIT: Forgot Pikmin 3. I'm sure that'll be on the calendar.

The rewards were very disappointing this year, especially since I got Platinum for the 4th time in a row.

Anyways, I went with the three posters.

We actually got something pretty cool in Europe recently.

SC_MarioKartTrophies_Leaf_large.png
SC_MarioKartTrophies_GreenShell_large.png
SC_MarioKartTrophies_Cup_large.png

You forgot the 3 posters in the poll.

I didn't redeem it just yet but very soon I'm getting the poster set.

Majora's Mask.

I'D MAKE THE MOON GO CRASHY CRASH!

(Yes I know it doesn't have powers :P)

Okay this is weird, but when I went to redeem my Platinum status, there were only two options, a Mario Pin set (Platinum) and the Calendar (Gold). I was like "WTF NINTENDO, IT'S THE SAME AS LAST YEAR!" and when I clicked on the Platinum reward it ended being the Mario Card Set, so that's what I got. It's okay though, that's what I would've picked anyways.

Mariomario64 said:
You forgot the 3 posters in the poll.

I didn't redeem it just yet but very soon I'm getting the poster set.

I stated that these were the gold rewards, posters and cards were part of the platinum only.

Yasuhiro Hagakure said:
We actually got something pretty cool in Europe recently.

SC_MarioKartTrophies_Leaf_large.png
SC_MarioKartTrophies_GreenShell_large.png
SC_MarioKartTrophies_Cup_large.png
Fuck you and fuck your region being smaller then mine making it more affordable to offer better prizes

Back