Sonic Unleashed

Rad Dudesman

King Bowser
Discuss Sonic Unleashed.

So far we know this: Eggman learns how to neutralize the power of Super Sonic. Sonic turns into a werewolf, as seen in this screenshot.

Unleashed2.jpg

The werewolf concept is a rip off of Twilight Princess.

This game is Sonic's last chance for a good game. He hasn't had a good game in over 10 years, except for the Sonic Adventures.

If this game fails, I will never buy another Sonic game ever again.

Let's hope it ends up being good, like the sceenshots are leading us to believe.

Master Lucario said:
Discuss Sonic Unleashed.

So far we know this: Eggman learns how to neutralize the power of Super Sonic. Sonic turns into a werewolf, as seen in this screenshot.

Unleashed2.jpg

This game is Sonic's last chance for a good game. He hasn't had a good game in over 10 years, except for the Sonic Adventures.

Let's hope it ends up being good, like the sceenshots are leading us to believe.

IS THIS REAL?

MegaMario9910 said:
Master Lucario said:
Discuss Sonic Unleashed.

Unleashed2.jpg

IS THIS REAL?

Yes it's real. There's like 50+ screenshots out.

Master Lucario said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Master Lucario said:
Discuss Sonic Unleashed.

Unleashed2.jpg

IS THIS REAL?

Yes it's real. There's like 50+ screenshots out.

YAYZ!

Though, its not gonna be released fast. Dark Brotherhood still has to be released...

Sonic ends up in a Mubuz, a world ruled by a Dragon Lord called Immarius. When Sonic appears Mubuz, he must fight a power that turns all inhabitants of the world into beasts. Sonic himself becomes a werewolf.

Yep. Definitely a Zelda: Twilight Princess rip-off.

Re: AY STRING YAY STRING YAY STRING YAY STRING YAY STRING YAY STRING YAY STRING

ETAHAETIHNJAEROPBUGHJAERIUBGNAE;RTOUIHJNAE;TIANETUANETH;AETHUASRGOAWRBGAIWEROGJNSTEFOIGHUEDBNOSERIBUNEORIBUEANROIABNERUOAERIUBNOAEIRUBNORIUANOERIBUAEORBUNEARBOIANBRAJKDFBNLAIETUGBZFHJBNIEHT

SiFi, stop spamming topics before I report you to Ghost Jam, just like I did for your huge sig image.

Well, Sonic is gonna be in wolf form for the entire game.

I wonder how Sonic's contraction of lycanthropy will affect the gameplay?

Master Lucario said:
SiFi, stop spamming topics before I report you to Ghost Jam, just like I did for your huge sig image.

I JUST LIEK TEH ATTENTIONZ

SiFi said:
Master Lucario said:

I JUST LIEK TEH ATTENTIONZ

ME DON'T SPAM! BUT I LIKE ATTENION!

We all know this game is going to suck.

Damn it, SiFi. Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my fucking topic. Go fucking spam someone fucking else's fucking topics. Your fucking spamming is not fucking welcome here. Get the fuck out.

Master Lucario said:
Discuss Sonic Unleashed.

*image*

Snack said:
If your going to bash something, at least by smart and bash it over something that isn't information that was shot down by various people with connections to the project. That information was proven to be false by a very trustworthy source with ties to Sega. Your just an idiot who wants to senselessly bash Sonic and probably hasn't even played a Sonic game and just bashes him because Gamespot and IGN made it cool to hate Sonic. And I hate to break it too you, but Twilight Princess didn't actually invent werewolves, parallel dimensions, or people turning into beasts. Sonic himself had a plot involving alternate dimensions a year before Twilight Princess, and another Sega game, Altered Beast based it's entire plot and gameplay gimmick on beast transformations. Oh, and Twilight Princess happened to be about a millennium late to invent werewolves.

^ THIS ^

And Master Lucario, go back and play some more Sonic games. For one, Sonic Adventure was less than ten years ago, so you even contradict yourself. And for two, Sonic's last good game was only two-three months ago. And he still has plenty of potential for a good game after Unleashed.

From what I've played, this is how it goes, lts separate it into two brackets and four sub-brackets;

Enjoyable Sonic games post 1998;

Great Sonic games post 1998: Sonic Adventure, Sonic Rush, Sonic Rush Adventure
Good Sonic games post 1998: Sonic Riders, Sonic Riders Zero Gravity, Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Battle, Sonic Heroes
Decent Sonic games post 1998: Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic Advance 3

Unenjoyable Sonic games post 1998;

Bad Sonic games post 1998: Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Advance 2

Two bad games, one a fairly insignificant handheld title, the other a very promising title ruined by being rushed out before it was ready. Everything else falls into the "enjoyable" bracket and was... Whaddaya know, enjoyable!

So, do things right next time Master Lucario. And you, McDimentio, don't be an idiot an actually contribute something to the discussion, ok?

Back on topic, Sonic Unleashed shows plenty of promise, if I had to guess a score now I would say it would easily be a 7.9 out of 10.

Well, the main thing that makes the new Sonic games unenjoyable is the 4Kids voice actors. The character's voices are out of character.

For Sonic Unleashed, they need to fix what was messing up their games. The 4Kids voice actors.

Master Lucario said:
Well, the main thing that makes the new Sonic games unenjoyable is the 4Kids voice actors. The character's voices are out of character.

For Sonic Unleashed, they need to fix what was messing up their games. The 4Kids voice actors.

Get over the voice actors, they aren't that big a deal. And chances are Sonic Unleashed will have an option to use Japanese voice acting, so it doesn't matter anyway.

Well a character with an annoying voice who repeats an annoying quote all the time makes the game unplayable.

Now that's out of the way, let's all do A BARREL ROLL!!

Master Lucario said:
Well, I loved the Sonic Adventure games. This game looks cool, but I really want Sonic Adventure 3.
That was Shadow the Hedgehog.

Back