Superman 64

Rad Dudesman

King Bowser
In this topic, we discuss the worst video game ever created, known as Superman 64. I never experienced it, but I know for a fact it was terrible. I've seen a screenshot. The graphics were terrible, the gameplay is said to have sucked. If you experienced this piece of crap, I feel sorry for you. It's probably still haunting you.

Superman 64 sucks, and you'd have to be drunk, high, and mentally retarded all at the same time to enjoy it.

Master Lucario said:
In this topic, we discuss the worst video game ever created, known as Superman 64. I never experienced it, but I know for a fact it was terrible. I've seen a screenshot. The graphics were terrible, the gameplay is said to have sucked. If you experienced this piece of crap, I feel sorry for you. It's probably still haunting you.

Superman 64 sucks, and you'd have to be drunk, high, and mentally retarded all at the same time to enjoy it.

Worst?

Big Rig: Road Over the Racing, E.T and Animal Soccer World want to have words with you. Heck, E.T was so bad that it killed the videogame market for quite some times.

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG GENESIS
HOTEL MARIO
LINK THE FACES OF EVIL
PAC-MAN (ATARI VER)

Back