Underrated Sonic Games

*jaw drops to the floor*

Mario7727 said:
ehh i HATE sonic games!!! worst games ever made! Mario and Pokemon are better! sonic should've never been invented lol

Not sure if fanboy, or legitimate reason to hate the entire sonic series.

Mario7727 said:
ehh i HATE sonic games!!! worst games ever made! Mario and Pokemon are better! sonic should've never been invented lol

Then why did you post in this thread? You're being a total attention whore.

Mario7727 said:
omg lolololololol your rite!! XD an its perfecly asseptabel 2 post dis in a thred titled underated sonic games!!!! :D

Now being serious,

Snifit said:
why did you post in this thread? You're being a total attention whore.

Viridian said:
This may sound weird, but I want to get Sonic Gems Collection SOOOOO BAD not because Sonic CD is on it (I already have that game, its overated) but I really want to play Sonic R and Sonic the Fighters.
Sonic R sucks in my opinion but Gems Collection has Sonic the Fighters and Sonic Triple Trouble which are both awesome games.

Yoshidude99 said:
Viridian said:
This may sound weird, but I want to get Sonic Gems Collection SOOOOO BAD not because Sonic CD is on it (I already have that game, its overated) but I really want to play Sonic R and Sonic the Fighters.
Sonic R sucks in my opinion but Gems Collection has Sonic the Fighters and Sonic Triple Trouble which are both awesome games.
Sonic R looks fun.

Also I think Sonic Riders is very underrated.

I didn't care much for the music in Sonic Riders.

Kinda on topic, but I think that they're putting less and less time on some Sonic games. I played the demo of Sonic 4 Ep. 2 and I really didn't like it. If they put more effort into the games maybe some would turn out better.

Koopa Kid said:
Kinda on topic, but I think that they're putting less and less time on some Sonic games. I played the demo of Sonic 4 Ep. 2 and I really didn't like it. If they put more effort into the games maybe some would turn out better.

They could be working on the next game right now. Though we have no clue on what the next Sonic game's going to be like. I think the whole "Sonic Dimensions" thing for the Wii U was proven fake. But I imagine it will be a game that will be on the Wii U. Whether it will be exclusive is unknown.

NSY said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Viridian said:
Sonic R looks fun.

Also I think Sonic Riders is very underrated.
It isn't really when you run off the track because you can't see it.

My underrated Sonic games list?

*Knuckles' Chaotix

*Shadow the Hedgehog

*Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) (I won't deny the fact that the game had its flaws, but I still enjoyed it to some degree, and don't
consider it to be quite as terrible as many people say.)

*Sonic Labyrinth

*Sonic R (I don't know anyone else, but I'd take this over Sonic Riders or its sequels any day.)

Solar Blaze said:
*Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) (I won't deny the fact that the game had its flaws, but I still enjoyed it to some degree, and don't

So, you like a game that has a terrible plot, lame voice acting. By the flaws, you are talking about the unsupportable supply of glitches?

Say what you want about the plot, but I liked it. I guess I just happen to be a sucker for "dark" plots like that, which often involve psychotic villains trying to destroy the universe. In my opinion, Mephiles alone was enough to make that game's storyline awesome, simply because of how cold, cunning, and manipulative he was. Plus, he single-handedly managed to pull off what Robotnik's been trying to do for who knows how long, and he did it with ease.

Any side scroller on Game Gear. And also Pocket Adventure.

Also, I think the DS version of Colors is better than the Wii version.

Lastly, both episodes of Sonic 4.

SiFi said:
Also, I think the DS version of Colors is better than the Wii version.
Oh, thank God I'm not the only one. I'm by no means saying that the Wii version is terrible, but at the same time, I consider it to be overrated beyond belief.

I'm mostly reluctant about Sonic Colors Wii's graphics, I say DS was better.

Snifit said:
Solar Blaze said:

So, you like a game that has a terrible plot, lame voice acting. By the flaws, you are talking about the unsupportable supply of glitches?
Not everything about it was bad.

Yoshidude99 said:
Snifit said:
Solar Blaze said:

Yes, the only thing people seemed to like about Sonic 06 is the music.

NSY said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Snifit said:
Solar Blaze said:

i think Crisis City in 06 looks more fun than in Generations.

Yoshidude99 said:
NSY said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Snifit said:
Solar Blaze said:

i think Crisis City in 06 looks more fun than in Generations.
Ask the Sonic 06 players how much they like it.

I feel the first Sonic Adventure is underrated lately. I know it's decently liked though of course not nearly as much as the 2nd one and definitely not as disliked as Sonic 06 and Shadow the Hedgehog. But most people I've seen have said it hasn't exactly aged well. While I think SA2 is better still, I still like the first one quite a bit.

SiFi said:
Ah, Sonic's Triple Threat. My favorite level was the western one (I forgot the name, I haven't touched the game nor can find it since like 6 years).

Sayaka Maizono said:
SiFi said:
Ah, Sonic's Triple Threat. My favorite level was the western one (I forgot the name, I haven't touched the game nor can find it since like 6 years).

Isn't it on the eShop?

Back