Underrated Sonic Games

Heroes, Unleashed, and Drift get my votes.

I think Advance 1, 2, 3, Adventure 2 and Shadow the Hedgehog seem too underrated.

Also while Sonic 06 is a bad game, it's no where near as bad as people make it out to be. It's soundtrack was really good, and it had the best graphics in a Sonic game for a while.

SKmarioman said:
the best graphics in a Sonic game for a while.

Are you flushing kidding me???

[quote author=SKmarioman]
I think Advance 1, 2, 3, Adventure 2 and Shadow the Hedgehog seem too underrated.
[/quote]

I thought Sonic Adventure 2 was overrated, there's alot of Let's Plays for it, and SA2 Chao Garden videos easily outnumber SA1/SADX's Chao Gardens.

Sonic Adventure 2 is pretty loved I think. It's the one game where I actually like Shadow alot in it (I liked him in Sonic battle too but besides that. Yeah).

Shadow would've been a much greater character in my opinion had he actually stayed dead after SA2. Most of his appearances afterward undermine the sacrifice he made at the end of the game.

Snifit said:
SA2 Chao Garden videos easily outnumber SA1/SADX's Chao Gardens.

That's because Sonic Adventure 2 (Particulary the port for the Gamecube) had a far better chao system. It was far more complex and the Chao did more actions.

Snifit said:
SKmarioman said:
the best graphics in a Sonic game for a while.

Are you flushing kidding me???

I thought Sonic Adventure 2 was overrated, there's alot of Let's Plays for it, and SA2 Chao Garden videos easily outnumber SA1/SADX's Chao Gardens.
[/quote]
The graphics wern't too bad it was more the characters themselves.

Snifit said:

[/quote]
Wat... oh I meant to say SADX. I do believe SA2 is overrated.

And when I said Sonic 06 had the best graphics, I did say for a while, where I meant the next Sonic game had way better graphics than 06, but no game before 06 had better graphics than said game.

Heroes and Unleashed get my votes.

I only Sonic game I played and I did not like is Black Knight.

Yoshidude99 said:
NSY said:

That game is awesome. Why do you not like it?
The running and the music was alright, it was using the sword, fighting annoying large enemies, the cutscenes, plot was too ancient for a sonic games, the blacksmiths shops, not being able to use other knights in certain levels, the boss battles against the knight's of round table, some of the missions, and my worst nightmare in gaming history: the living treasure chests.

NSY said:
Yoshidude99 said:
NSY said:

That game is awesome. Why do you not like it?
The running and the music was alright, it was using the sword, fighting annoying large enemies, the cutscenes, plot was too ancient for a sonic games, the blacksmiths shops, not being able to use other knights in certain levels, the boss battles against the knight's of round table, some of the missions, and my worst nightmare in gaming history: the living treasure chests.
The round table bosses where easy. I never died on them. I could never get past the second fight with King Arthur though. Try out Secret Rings as that is better.

Agent Venom said:
Sonic Labyrinth...
Okay, I can't say these two words while keeping my face straight, I just can't.

Sonic Drift is worse.

Nope, Sonic Drift is far more better than Sonic's Schoolhouse.

Snifit said:
Nope, Sonic Drift is far more better than Sonic's Schoolhouse.

Never played that one. What console is it on?

I believe it's on the PC only, since I first played that game in PC.

I also believe Sonic R is underrated, Tails Doll wasn't that bad.

This may sound weird, but I want to get Sonic Gems Collection SOOOOO BAD not because Sonic CD is on it (I already have that game, its overated) but I really want to play Sonic R and Sonic the Fighters.

Did I already mention Sonic the Fighters in this thread? I think it's underrated.

Certainly Sonic the Fighters. I'd agree with Sonic Battle, too.

You guys make me want to get it even more.

I don't why so many people hate the controls for Sonic Heroes.

I didn't think Sonic Labyrinth and Drift were bad at all, honestly.

Also, I agree with Sonic R and Sonic the Fighters too. They were both a lot of fun IMO.

Smasher said:
I didn't think Sonic Labyrinth and Drift were bad at all, honestly.

I have lost respect for you, Smasher.

I love you too.

though I maybe should've worded that better - they're not great games, but in my humble opinion, they're not bad games either.

(also don't lose respect for someone because they disagree with you because that's dumb)

Smasher said:
I love you too.

though I maybe should've worded that better - they're not great games, but in my humble opinion, they're not bad games either.

(also don't lose respect for someone because they disagree with you because that's dumb)

I was joking.

ehh i HATE sonic games!!! worst games ever made! Mario and Pokemon are better! sonic should've never been invented lol

Back