Youtube accounts

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
If you have a youtube account, post them here!

Mine is IceShadow1199: http://www.youtube.com/user/IceShadow1199

Okay, what was exactly the point of that? I thought they removed the "block" button, I can't find it in someone's channel.

I have a headset, but I don't feel like recording my voice I'm too shy to do it. I would somewhere in the future.

Thanks for your compliment! MCS

Okay, I believe this "Subscriber888" dude who spammed "gay" on my first video is someone from this forum if I'm not mistaken? I've seen Lily's account on his subscriptions.

Snifit said:
Okay, I believe this "Subscriber888" dude who spammed "gay" on my first video is someone from this forum if I'm not mistaken? I've seen Lily's account on his subscriptions.

That's MCS, like Super Buu/GP said.

Okay, so he was lying when he said

MCS said:
Nice Pokemon videos by the way. Better than UltraMario's gameplay videos, that's for sure.

You should get a headset so you can talk while playing.

Seriously, I shouldn't have shared my youtube account if that was going to happen.

MCS said:
Nice Pokemon videos by the way. Better than UltraMario's gameplay videos, that's for sure.

What are you talking about?

I did think they were good. What screen capture device do you use?

MCS said:
MCS said:

What are you talking about?

I did think they were good. What screen capture device do you use?
So why did you say it was gay?

Oh that. I was only joking with him since the video said not to post rude comments. I didn't mean it harshly. I am sorry if I offended you, IceShadow.

I seriously do like his Pokemon videos though. The quality is great and not just someone filming their TV *cough* UM *cough*

No worries, it's deleted now :P

EDIT: Also, learn the definition of "spam". I only said it once, not multiple times.

MCS said:
Oh that. I was only joking with him since the video said not to post rude comments. I didn't mean it harshly. I am sorry if I offended you, IceShadow.

I seriously do like his Pokemon videos though. The quality is great and not just someone filming their TV *cough* UM *cough*

No worries, it's deleted now :P

EDIT: Also, learn the definition of "spam". I only said it once, not multiple times.

It's alright, MCS. Anyways, I was using VisualBoyAdvance's recording feature for my Mankey Solo Run videos.

Alright, thanks for forgiving me. I thought you'd get the joke since it says in the beginning "No rude comments", but I guess not.

VisualBoyAdvance is an emulator, right? I've been meaning to try that. It seems cool, I've only tried the SNES emulator

Yes, VisualBoyAdvance is a emulator. It rocks!!! It used to run in a smooth speed, but my computer started to get messed up.

Mine is TehBeanstar (I made it when I was ten okay). I just use it to fave, but someday I'll actually post animation stuff. :/

You can find me at NewSuperMario22.

I've been wanting to post video game stuff, but I don't have a capture device and don't feel like taping the screen and making it look crappy.

http://youtube.com/MtnDew23x

check me out i do PC gameplays/commentaries and videos in which i call my fish a dog because my fish is a dog

My youtube channel is Super132Mario. I let my uncle use it a times. He makes things called Insane Moony, while i make Paper Mario TTYD videos.

Back