Riddles

MCS

Donkey Kong
I know there's been a few threads like this in the past, but I'll start a new one.

Post your favorite riddles and/or challenging riddles for others to guess.

I come in different shapes and sizes. Parts of me are curved, others are straight. You can put me anywhere you like, but there is only one right place for me. What am I?

MCS said:
I know there's been a few threads like this in the past, but I'll start a new one.

Post your favorite riddles and/or challenging riddles for others to guess.

I come in different shapes and sizes. Parts of me are curved, others are straight. You can put me anywhere you like, but there is only one right place for me. What am I?
Cone?

Something.

It's greater than god.
It's eviler than the devil.
The poor have it.
The rich need it.
If you eat it, you will die.

A man and his son were injured in a car crash. When the son was on the operating table, the surgeon said "That's my son!".

How is this possible?

Obviously, his mother is the surgeon. Women can be surgeons too, you know.

no

unknown to him, the man's wife had cheated on him and there was another guy who was the true father of that kid

Lakituthequick said:
2 fathers and 2 sons are fishing. All of them catch a fish, but still there are only 3 fishes. How?

There are only three people. A grandfather filling in as 1 father, a father filling in as a father and a son, and a son as a son.

Epic Nitwit said:
Lakituthequick said:
2 fathers and 2 sons are fishing. All of them catch a fish, but still there are only 3 fishes. How?

There are only three people. A grandfather filling in as 1 father, a father filling in as a father and a son, and a son as a son.
correct-md.png

Back