Legendary Pictures' Godzilla

What did you think of the movie?

• Total voters
GalacticPetey said:
Fighter Zae said:
holy shit godzilla looks way bigger.
The poster is very very exaggerated. He'll be big, but not that big. Anywhere from 350ft to 500ft is my best guess.

oh okay, was about to say.

I mean ive seen bigger of course, but for godzilla that would be huge.

Yeah, I really don't want Godzilla to be too big. It makes him harder to intact with and would make city destruction scenes shorter and less interesting.

Fuck yes.

Hopefully it's not his normal roar then. The start was good, but the middle bit was too long and sounded a bit like a plane taking off.

War Doctor said:
Hopefully it's not his normal roar then. The start was good, but the middle bit was too long and sounded a bit like a plane taking off.
Yeah. The normal one was in the trailer.

aw man, statue of liberty shot. we're getting serious

but yeah this looks pretty fucking amazing

Elsa said:
aw man, statue of liberty shot. we're getting serious

but yeah this looks pretty fucking amazing
That's actually the one in Vegas. Which is a good thing, I'm tired of disaster movies always happening in New York. It looks like Vegas and San Francisco are getting a kaiju visit this time around.

being the cynic that i am i noticed that once again, hollywood tactics have sent the us air force into short-range combat

but that's a minor point. this is a much better trailer than the previous one, and actually looks interesting. even if personally i would still rather see the new captain america movie

Dr. Javelin said:
being the cynic that i am i noticed that once again, hollywood tactics have sent the us air force into short-range combat

but that's a minor point. this is a much better trailer than the previous one, and actually looks interesting. even if personally i would still rather see the new captain america movie
It's not like you can't see both.

Back