The Mario Kart 7 scheduling topic

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Well, last night we had a bunch of people race together online in Mario Kart 7 and it was really fun, so I thought we should make a topic for scheduling races so we don't have to just spontaneously suggest it on chat. This way more people can join in and we can get started faster.

First off, we need to settle on a community. Shall we stick to the Paperchat community?

Nabber said:
First off, we need to settle on a community. Shall we stick to the Paperchat community?
I'd say just make a new community.

Anyway, good idea. I've already played with Lily, MnSG, and a couple others and would want to play with 8 people.

Anyone up for 6 Central tonight?

I think I could do that.

If others agree with making a new community, I'll make one later.

I'd like to play with people, but Im never on at the right time. So I think I'll find out what hours I definitely won't be able to play in central right now.

EDIT: I always have so much trouble finding out central time compared to mine.

I'm 15+ Hours I think. Which would mean... I can't play in between 12PM-7PM Central most of the time. Thats pretty much my minimum sleep time, so most of the other time I should be able to play the game unless I'm doing something.

That's 3AM-10AM in my time zone I think. I always get confused with time zone stuff.

Lakituthequick said:
How much time is left? I'm not sure about the timezone.
I believe that's about 1 AM for you? It's in three hours.

Back